Chapter 4: Panels (Part 1)

*Your P.O.V.*

I woke up on my own with Sean's arms wrapped around me in a protective hug. I wanted to see what time it was, but I was unable to move because of how tight Sean's arms were. As I laid there, I could hear Sean's heart beat, and his slow but noticeable breathing. I would look over at him every once and while, and each time I would think, 'Is this as creepy as it probably looks?' But I kept doing it, he was so cute and peaceful looking while he slept.

After a little while, Sean finally started to stir and wake up. I heard his alarm go off, so I pretended I was still asleep. Sean unwrapped one of his arms and turned off his alarm, and then turned on the light. I tried to stay as still as possible, but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to open my eyes super fast and yell 'BOO!'. I laid there for about ten more seconds before I decided to let my devious side out and scare him. I shot open my eyes, grabbed Sean's arms, and yelled SUPER loud, "BOO!" "AH FUCKING JESUS CHRIST!" Sean yelled as he fell out of the bed onto the floor with a large thud. "What the hell was that all about?! Good God you almost gave me a heart attack." I was laughing so hard at this point that it was almost too hard to reply. "Did I startle you?" I replied with a stifled laugh. Sean looked at me with a face of confusion, worry and anger. "Yeah, ya did fookin' startle me! I mean I flew off the bed in fear, for goodness' sake." Sean sat there trying to calm down while I tried my best to stop laughing. He got up and walked into the "kitchen", even though it wasn't really a kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of water. "Aww, did I scare poor wittle Jackaboy?" I said in a baby voice. "Really? That voice? Wow. And yes you did scare me, but it's okay cause now I got a reason to get you back." Sean gave an evil smirk. I just rolled my eyes and went to one of my suitcases.

I grabbed some jeans, a T-shirt that had my YouTube name and logo on it, my converse and a beanie. I headed to the bathroom to get changed when out of no where Sean runs up behind me, picks me up and throws me on his bed. Before I could get up he pounced on me, pinning me down. "Sean! Get off me, what are you doing?!" I half screamed. "Did I scare you?" Sean said with a huge grin on his face. "Yes you did!" He leaned in and whispered, "Well I guess we're even then." It sent a few chills up my spine, especially considering how close he was to me. We stayed there for a few seconds just looking into each other's eyes before I noticed he glanced at my lips for a split second. Then I noticed he started leaning closer.

And closer.

And- "HEY GUYS! YOU READY TO GO?!" Mark burst through the door, scaring both me and Sean. I immediately pushed Sean off of me onto the floor. Mark stopped dead in his tracks and just stared. Me and Sean looked at each other, then back to Mark. Sean cheeks were super red, and mine were probably red too. Mark finally said something, "Did I just interrupt something...?" He said it with caution, as if Sean was going to jump up and run after him. "No, not at all. (Y/N) got something in her eye and wanted to know if I could see what it was, that's all." Sean said with disappointment tracing his voice. "Yeah, that's all." I said to try and make it more believable. "Ok, well I'm just gonna wait in the car then. Uh, just come down when your ready." Mark said, backing out of the room slowly until he got to the hall. He stood there for a second then sprinted down the hall.

Me and Sean just sat there for a second before we heard footsteps running towards the room. Mark came running back, grabbed the door handled, slammed the door and it sounded like he ran back down the hall. Sean looked at me as I looked at him. I could feel the tenseness in the room. Neither of us said anything, even though I really wanted him to.

*Sean's P.O.V.*

I really wanted to say something, but I was too afraid to. I sat there wondering what could've, what would've, happened if Mark didn't come in. Bad idea giving him the extra key card. We just sat there in silence until, thankfully, (Y/N) started to say something. "So um, yeah. That was... interesting.". "Yeah, it was." I replied. (Y/N) got up and put her hand out. "Need some help?" She asked while smiling. "Thanks." I said as I grabbed her hand, pulling myself up. As I got to my feet, (Y/N) didn't back away quick enough and we were standing extremely close to each other, our faces weren't even two inches apart. "Sorry." (Y/N) mumbled and looked down at her feet and then backed up a little. "I'll just keep getting ready." I didn't say anything, mostly because I couldn't think of what to say.

*Your P.O.V.*

Well that was awkward as hell. I went to the bathroom to finally put on the clothes I had in my hands for 5 minutes now. As I was fixing the rats nest that I call my hair, I could hear a loud thud outside followed by a, "Goddamn it." mumbled by Sean. I fixed my makeup and shirt then headed out of the bathroom. As I walked out I saw Sean leaning against the wall checking his phone. The way he stood there was really attractive to me. I never thought that how someone stood could be attractive but I guess there's the proof.

Sean looked up a slight bit, realized I was there and just sorta... Stared. I had no idea what to do, or why he was staring at me. So I continued to walk to the counter where my phone and wallet were. I walked to the door and noticed Sean had already opened it for me. "Thanks." I said with a smile. He smiled back as he closed the door and made sure it locked. We walked down the hall towards the elevator in silence. As we got to the elevator, I decided to break the silence. "Are you excited for the panel?" Sean turned to me and said, "Yeah, but I'm also a little nervous too." "I am too, since this is the first panel I've ever been to let alone been apart of." I replied with a chuckle.

The door opened and we stepped in. I reached over and pressed the '1' button and the door closed. I wasn't sure what to do, but I felt like I needed to address the situation that happened before. As I turned to face Sean, he turned to face me at the same time. We both started to say something but stopped when we realized how close we were to each other. He stared into my (E/C) eyes as I stared into his ocean blue eyes. He started leaning in closer to me and I started doing the same. Then the elevator door opened and Mark was standing right there and...

Ooh a cliffhanger!!! 😁 I feel a little bad about taking so much time to write this chapter and then leave you guys with this ending.
Anyways, I am so sorry about this taking so long, I finally have time to write and I got some more ideas in my head too. I also forgot that I had planned out this whole book in a notebook, so when I found it I started writing immediately. Hopefully you guys still like this book, and hopefully chapter 5 will be out soon!

~K.C.~