Chapter 1: The Trip

*Your P.O.V.*

"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA', (Y/N), MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!" was the first thing I heard in the morning, and, as always, I was expecting my personal alarm in the morning, especially because of the trip today. As I got to my feet, I was greeted cheerfully by Sean, who was my roommate and fellow YouTuber who mainly goes by Jacksepticeye. "Aren't you excited?!" Sean said, half screaming every word. "Well..." I replied. Sean's face turned to a look of disappointment, and said, "Well what? You get to go to L.A. for the first time and you get to meet the one and only Markiplier!" He regained his spirit just as fast as he lost it, "What could possibly make you start second guessing this?". I had never been good with meeting new people, and I was always insecure about myself, and so I was almost dreading this trip... Almost. "I just don't think I'll, "mesh" with your friends. They're such skilled gamers, and I'll end up looking like the world's biggest noob compared to them." Sean had a look of shock on his face. "Of course you'll "mesh". Just because they've been playing games a little longer than you doesn't mean that they won't think your pretty cool." He had that kind of smirk on his face, the kind that's cute and slightly sexy. I felt my cheeks get hot and start to panic, so I starting yawning and stretching and said, "Uh-huh, sure.". As I said this, I noticed Sean's face turned to that disappointed look, almost as if he was upset that I was jokingly putting myself down.

I followed Sean downstairs to the kitchen, and asked, "Sean, do you want some toast or something?" "Yeah, toast is good." he replied. I normally made him and myself breakfast ever since he moved in with me. Sean and I had met at PAX East and had an instant connection, mostly from our passion for YouTube and our loudness. After we started messaging back and forth, did a few collaborations, Sean asked me if I wanted to come and visit him in Ireland. As soon as set foot in Ireland I knew I wanted to live there. I stayed a Sean's for a couple of weeks, and began searching for some apartments around where Sean lived. After I found one, I took a risk and asked Sean if he would maybe want to live in my apartment with me, and it didn't take him more than a second before screaming, "OF FOOKIN' COURSE!" and ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug I've ever gotten.

I started making breakfast and checked my phone: 7:13 A.M. . We had about two hours to get ready, finish packing, and get to the airport so we could get through security and all the other bullshit that airports enforce. As we were eating, I couldn't help but notice that Sean was looking at me with that smirk he had earlier, which I found extremely attractive. I had a small crush on him when we met, but i assumed it was the fangirl in me just messing with my emotions, turning my excitement and happiness into a fangirl crush. Then when we started becoming closer friends, I realized that the feeling I had when I met him was how I actually felt. But if Sean ever found out my "secret" I would freak out, especially because he has a girlfriend, Signe, and he really likes her. So I decided to suppress my feelings for him to save him from the embarrassment, and to save myself too.

Sean had noticed me looking at him and turned a little red, which made me smile a little, and it lightened the mood a bit, but not enough to make us both comfortable again. I was finished with my food, so I decided to get up and rinse off my plate. I could sense the thickness in the air and looked over at Sean who looked completely shook up by what happened. To me, these little quirks that he has, and he has a lot, but each one is unique to him, and they were all adorable.

I made my way upstairs to my room to finish packing, and get dressed for a 14 hour flight to L.A. . As I started packing extra things like my makeup and toothbrush, I start to hear Sean shouting in his room. At first, I thought he was just pre-recording videos for the trip, but I realized that the shouts were coming from his bedroom, not his recording room. I could make out a bit of what was being said, but not a lot, mostly because it was muffled, so I continued to pack.