How it all began

Well Hello my name is Magic Nicole Phoenix....and this is my story👋 

I'm about 5'7 - 5'8 I'm chocolate skinned, blue eyes👀, 211lbs. and this is my senior year at "The School For The Gifted" yes i have powers💪🏽 and I'm still learning how to control them but thats what my brother well my best friend D' is helpin me with😊 he's also my ex but we close a'f and i love him😍  he's the only one who seems to know how to keep me in line but yeah we have been through a lot with each other and don't even get me started on my sister Naomi😂omfg she crazy😝and she keeps me on my toes👣but I love her to death💀. Anywhore they are helping me through this decision that I gotta make and man is it gonna be a hard one😓. Oh and I'm pansexual🌈 yes that means I love both men👫 and women👭, transgenders, etc. and my father is a Preacher✝ at our church....crazy huh for a preacher to have a pansexual mutant for a daughter
😔but hey you get what you adopted. I guess I always knew I was gonna become pansexual🌈I had my first kiss by a girl in kindergarten
💋and well have been pan ever since then😁. But yeah so it's the first day of school and I'm high a'f🙊oh did I forget to mention I'm a stoner🍃? Guess so but yes I'm a stoner🍃and to help me get through this day I smoked a lil sumthin wit my nigga D'  and Naomi (she dont smoke though😒)and i let them have my car for the day🚗💨. 

"Aye Magic you be good now ight? I don't wanna have to come back up here to this school to find out you done beat a bitch up 👊you hear me?" 

"Yes Daddy
👌( that's what D' stands for and yes we have had sex and that's how he got that name) aye while you tryna lecture me you and Naomi bet not destroy my car or that's both of y'all lives gettin ended y'all hear me?💀🔫" We all look at each other and bust out laughin cause we all to lit to take each other seriously😂. "Yea ight don't worry we got it😉" they say "ight then😎👌" I say as I'm bout to get out the car D' pulls me by my shorts and says"Aye you forgot somethin!😏" I turn around and see him bitin his bottom lip "Omg I'm not about to play wit you" I say blushing😊 "Come on mommy you know I can't go without one😫" "Ight, ight" I sit back down and kiss him on the lips💏 and he kisses me back and wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap and I straddle him and we sit in the front seat of my 1999 GT 350 HPR Mustang just making out 💋"Awwww y'all goals hahaha🙌" says Naomi. Me and D stop and look at each other in the eye "you know I love you right?" He says completely serious🙎 "Yes I know hell you tell me everday and every night before we both fall asleep Daddy🙅" i say smiling. " Well i say it so much cuz i dont want you to forget it so whenever your...." i cut him off 😯 "Ok i get it you love me more than i will ever know can i go now? I do have a boyfriend waiting....well😡" I say looking down at the ring on my finger💍as i remember his proposal😻 and then i hear a knock✊ on my car window and its my best friend well basically my other sister Valencia and shes making a heart with her hands💜and laughing😂. "OMFG GIRL I SWEAR YOUR CHILDISH A'F!!!!😁" i yell as i give D' one last kiss💏and then flash outside and give her the biggest hug ever. Yes i teleported out of my car😒and yes that is one of my powers☝you will see that i have alot of those as this story goes on👀but anyways. "EEEEP!!!!! GIRL ITS BEEN FOREVER WHEN DID YOU START GOING HERE AND HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS IN THAT CAR?!?!?!😕" I ask as i lift Valencia up and spin her around she laughs " Your the only girl i know that would drive a sexy ass car like that and be all octopus faced🐙with a guy in the driver seat like that and was that the guy you were telling me about?😐" she asks as we watch me car speed off. "Hell nah, thats just well....its complicated😅" i say while i remember the feeling of D's lips being on mine and the rush that i felt in that moment and the way we connected lips💋,face👩,chest because he pulled me into him and i smiled and kissed him even more and the way that he licked my bottom lip asking for access into my mouth👅 which i did not have time to give him because of Nana and Valencia and the fact that i stopped and looked at my finger where the ring💍is and remembered my true love💑and the way i used to wake up next to him before the sun would rise🌇just to see the sun light up his face😴just before i wake him up myself with a kiss💏that i wished could last forever🔂. "Hello earth to Magic?" says Cia as she waves her hands👋in my face to wake me up from my memory🙅.