wensday,August 10 ( continued )

Oh hey....makenzie. brandon said shyly. Then the school bell rang, and he and nikki went off together. UGHHHHH! I hit my hand on another locker, but i didn't seem to feel the pain. WHY DOES NIKKI HAVE TO COME AND RUIN IT ALL! I said fists in the air. Wind blowing behind me as im walking furiously down the hall.

Hey! Hey makenzie! Said a nerdy boy with braces. SHUT IT. I said putting 5 fingers in the air. Makenzie I followed your beauty advice! I cute my hair in a bob! Said this girl with a soft voice. I stopped dead in my tracks. IT LOOKS UGLY ON YOU! I said giving her an icy stare, that probably gave her chills.

I reached gym and peeked through the door. It was Exactly who i knew would be there. Nikki and... ANOTHER GUY! I was so shocked. But then where's Brandon? Did she dis Brandon? But that was besides the point, who is he? And what's his name? Of course I had to investigate. He looked similar to Brandon. Looks like he does art because he's clothes have paint stains all over his shirt. And his hair's messy.

Hey Nikki who's this hot stuff. I said (acting). Um.. why would you care? Said nikki all annoyed. I rolled my eye's. And who are you hun? Well..im... MAX CRUMBLY. I could notice he has'nt talked to any PRETTY/REAL girls. And he doesn't act like that when he's with Nikki, Because Nikki's NOT a REAL girl. Max Crumbly huh? Your cute. I said (FAKING) while twirling my long blonde hair.

Nikki looked at me all annoyed. Then the stupid gym teacher had to come and blow her stupid whistle, eating a taco. OKAY MAGGOTS! TODAY YOUR GONNA PICK OUT YOUR SHIRT. BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR SHIRT SIZE DON'T ASK ME! I got a perfect size shirt, but I needed to spice it up a little. So I added a scrunchie to the end of my shirt to make it look cute. While nikki got a XXXll shirt. I gave her few beauty tips to make that long shirt into a wedding dress.

Gotta go. Im about to play basketball. Ill tell you in my next diary entire if I win. But obviously ill win so yea. I mean im MAKENZIE HOLLISTER i always win games.~Anyways goodbye glam diaries
<3 MAKENZIE HOLLISTER