Scene 1 Act 4

___________
Scene 1 Act 4
___________

Narrator: And now for commercial break time~

Fangirl 593610: PLAY THAT SHIT

Narrator: WATCH YOUR PROFANITY YOUNG LADY OR I'll CUT OF YOUR FUCKING VOCAL CORDS.

Fangirl 46392: Hypocrite much..

Narrator: Do you wish you weren't losing your hair like aging old men? Well you better not be getting a toupee like Erwin did because you should get grow-grow hair!

Producer: Holy shit. This is
trash.( ̄□ ̄;)

Narrator: WELL IM SORRY IF I LIVE IN A CRAPPY APARTMENT AND IM ONLY FUCKING GIVEN $10 PER TWO HOURS.

Gabbie the Librarian: Why the fuck are you payed $10 per 2 hours?! Hell, I'm only paid $5 every 3 hours!

Director: THE SHITTY MANGER MANAGES YOUR MONEY OKAY?

Narrator: Eff this.

Manager: I give out all the money I can..the problem is though no one likes our show. So we are basically on a tight budget. ( ་ ⍸ ་ )

(Later that night the Narrator sits down at her table eating her last slice of uncooked ramen in her apartment)

Narrator: *sigh* I don't even have enough money to buy another cup of ramen.

Gabbie the Librarian: Such poverty exists in the world. Donate now to save someone. Every cent counts. (narrating)

Narrator: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY APARTMENT? WHERE YOU THR ONES WHO BROKE MY FUCKING DOOR? WTF LARRY WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? WEREN'T YOU FIRED? AND WHY ARE YOU FUCKING NARRATING??? THAT'S MY JOB!

Gabbie: Well PD wanted new videos. The content he says that we put is bland. And you're never doing your job, anyway~ Plus, the audience wants a close-up of one of our staff's homes.

Camera Guy (Larry): My name is fucking Steve. I swear to god-.

Narrator: Your fucking name is Larry.

Gabbie: Savage.

Narrator: YOUR'RE STILL FUCKING HERE? YOU KNOW WHAT I'M CALLING THE COPS. AND WHY MY HOME? OH MY GOD!

Gabbie: Wait, please don't! We brought you a gift? *holds a wrapped box in hands*

Narrator: Really? *Grabs box and opens it to find nothing inside* Ermm..there isn't anything inside the box.

Producer: *Bends over Narrator's shoulder* What the fuck are you talking about? ヽ(゚Д゚)ノThat is your present.

Narrator: THE FUCKING BOX.FUCKING BOX MY PRESENT?
(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ FUCK YOU PD!

Producer: Yep. And thanks, I like to fuck me, too.

Gabbie: It was picked straight from the Director's heart. (runs out of the apartment along with Larry & the Producer)

Narrator: I fucking swear I'm going to kill the living shit out of their asses tomorrow. *removes shorts & shirt and goes on the couch* Ahhh..nice and comfy.

(A rustle of the wood is heard from the entrance as the Manager ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) walks in)

Narrator: HOLY FUCKING SHIT...WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE. NEVER THE MIND THAT'S WHY. THE FUCK WOULD YOU SEND ME A FUCKING BOX. A FUCKING BOX. IM GOING TO KILL YOUR ASS I-

Manager: You're going to fucking kill me in your Hello Kitty undergarments?(ᗒᗜᗕ)՛̵̖ *cracks up on the floor*

Narrator: I-I ummm..(。・//ε//・。)
You're such a pervert. Looking at me like this, I know you want it.(¬‿¬) But I'm sorry, you can't have this sexy body. (๑❛ꆚ❛๑)

Manager: Ahhh, you must be joking.. (in disgust) I came to tell you that we are ending Scene One soon, and I want you to choose what we should do for Act 5.

Narrator: ⊙▽⊙ Say what now you bastard?

Manager: I said I wanted you to choose what we are going to do for the next episode... Anything legal, please. (o・・o)

Narrator: I can't believe it. (goes in corner and rocks back and forth in a fetal position) No way in hell are you joking. Please tell me I'm not talking to a fetus.

Manager: You certainly are concerned about this subject. In fact, I'll leave you to it.~ヾ ^∇^(leaves apartment)

Narrator: I wonder if he would let me stalk him..(''﹃' ) You know fuck it. I'm going to kidnap him.

Director: SCENE CUT! THAT'S A WRAP! (muttering) PD is going to kill me after seeing this shitty act..

Narrator: WHAT?! NO! DELETE! DELETE THAT SHIT!

Director: Annnnddddd post! Up and running~

Narrator: YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU, FUCK THIS, FUCK MY LIFE, FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!

Crew: Such rage.

Narrator: FUCK YOU.