F O R T Y E I G H T

Her phone rang again and her trance broke.

"Hello," She answered, her voice almost dropped to a whisper.

"Lyds!" It was Celina. "Where are you?"

"I-I," Lydia stammered, her eyes flickered back to Yoandri. "I am here. . ."

"Where?" Celina questioned, concern was clear in her voice. "I don't see you!"

She avoided her question by asking her one. "Where are you?"

"I am near the ice-cream truck. Close to the parking lot."

"Okay, I'm coming."

"Okay."

Taking a step back, Lydia gripped her phone tightly and looked at him. She blinked. He didn't. She sighed. He didn't. She was now hurting and he never was. The only thing he did was slightly grinning at her, his face adorned in the hues of the sunset as his arms were draped on a pair of shoulders that were not hers.

She steered her gaze to the person next to him and her stomach nearly plummered to the ground.

Two familiar places in one.

She was about to tear away from the sight, but she found herself reading a bold text beside them.

Yoandri Cabrera and Stephanie Vallejos, two amazing singers, live show tonight! 

She lifted her eyes back to stare at Stephanie. They made eye contact.

The kind that will never break.

"It has been a long time, Lydia. . ."

»»»
Hello lovely people :) Jocelyn here and I just wanted to thank you all for the amount of support you have given me and this book 💗 Unfortunately this book is sadly coming to an end *sigh*. I love you all tho :)) 💗