Part 3-Glass and Diamond

Daddy?~Sally knocked on the door waiting for an answer..

Come on in,girls..~Mr.Slenderman said

We came in a room that looks like an office with books neatly arranged,classic dark oak wood floor with a velvet carpet..the room was very calming ang peaceful.As i walked inside the room looking at the place i bumped into someone..

Ack!~i fell to the floor landing on my buttcheeks...Ouch~

Sorry,i didnt see you there...~he extended his arms helping me up and introduced himself..i was still staring at the floor embarrased of my clumsiness..

Um..I-its okay..~Jean

Are you okay?~when he spoke that line a memory from a long time ago rushed back through my mine..i looked at him and..

Toby?~i said with fammiliarity..

Um..sorry do i know yo-,wait?Jean?~He jumped at me hugging me..

Oh my goodness..its so good to see you,Toby..~i smiled at him hugging him back..

I know!~he said cheerfully.These are me coullegues by the way he pointed to a guy with a Mask and the other one with the a Hood..

Hi!Im Masky,this is my brother Hoodie..~Masky said

H-hello..~Hoodie said in a shy tone

Anyway we gotta go..Slendy's a bit busy today..bye Jean~Toby gave me one last hug and left the room with Masky and Hoodie..

So what is it you need,My Dear?~Slenderman asked

Umm...thank you,Mr.Slende-eerr...i mean Dad..~I said in much appreciation

Are you talking about the your weapons?~Slenderman titled his head in confusement..

Yes,thank you they were very beautiful..~Jean

Not at all,Those glass knives were my gifts,that scythe was actually yours..~Slenderman

Um..where did you find them?~I asked Slenderman

Well..its a long story actually,ill tell you when your ready,but for now explore the mansion a little bit with Sally..~Slenderman said in a please understand tone

Yes,Mr.Slende--err..Dad~I smiled,then Sally and i walked out of the room..

Slendy smiled(or i think he did)and waved at us.."Welcome to the Slender Mansion,My dear"..

I smiled back and nodded as Sally and i were taking our leave..

As Sally was running around the halls,i Lady who has the color of black and white,came out her room and looked at me..