Part 4-Not actually a Lady

As the Lady turned around to look at our way..Sally suddenly burst out through giggles...

Pffftt....hahahaha...~Sally laugh hard hugging her belly"You look like a girl!!"Sally laughed again..

SHUT UP!!~??

The man was wearing a black dress above the knee and black leather heels..as i look at him head to toe realizing i was actually staring at him and his mascular body..God his hot..even though he has the hell of a smile and i think he's eye lids are burnt..

What?~He shot a glare at me and for once i actually flinch..

Uhh...~i coudnt find the words and just said without thinking..""your so hot.."i said flatly"i mean..um..uh.."i panicked as i struggled to find the correct words,but he just chuckled and said

The ladies can't resist this body~and he strut away back to his room..

Not knowing what happened,i look at Sally and said"What just happened?"

Sally left out a chuckle,then that chuckle turned into a loud giggle,then the giggle suddenly turned into a laugh..

"Uhh...?"

As Sally was rolling on the floor..laughing so hard the same door opened again..but the guy who wore a dress now wears a white hoodie..and a black not too skinny pants and combat boots..he looked at me and said..

"Who are you?"~

"I..uhh..umm..im Jean"~

"Did slendy bought you here?"~

"Uhh..yes he did.."

"I can see that"~before he said another word we heard a loud crash at the living room..or somewhere..Sally suddenly got up surprised..

"What was that?"~Sally

"I dont know.."~i mumbled,but before i could say another word i was suddenly picked up bridal style and everything was so fast..i could barely see Sally on the his shoulder laughing and enjoying the ride..

I looked at the guy who was carrying me and said..

"Who are you"~Jean

"The names Jeff"he looked at me and smiled then looked back at where we were going..
We finally arrived.It was a place near the living room,i assumed it was the kitchen because there were counters and fridge and a sink..As i scanned the room there was smoke around,white smok that is..i think it was flour..Toby was behind the counter twiching..

"Uhh..Toby?"i spoke breaking the silence..

"Yeah.."Toby was actually twitching..

"Did you try to bake?"~Jean

Toby just nodded and looked away as if in embarrasment.."Let me guess?Waffles?"Spaz attack?"

Well its pretty obvious actually~Jeff replied.Sally was running around the kitchen dancing in the flour as if there were snow when Slender walked in..

"What happend here?"Slendy said in a Calm tone.Slendy looked at Toby and sighed..then looked at me and said"Jean,Sweetie,can you help Toby clean the place up?"i nodded and started to help Toby"You help too Jeff!"Slendy added

Sweetie?!wait..What?Why?!~Jeff said in a annoyed tone..

Slendy just shrugged the first question and answered"Because i told you so,now please excuse me as take little Sally to the bathroom..it'll be Bedtime soon..

Already?~Sally exclaimed..

Yes,child now lets go~Slendy grabbed Sally by the the waist and put her in his arms..Sally yawned as they went upstairs..

-timeskip-
We finished cleaning the kitchen and while we were at it i managed to cook a few waffles for Toby..he just chowed down on the waffles,looking like a child,Gosh he's soo cute and innocent like this..i let out a giggle and walked my way through the hallways to my room..as i got inside i let myself fall on my cozy bed and let the drowsiness took over..

-To be Continued-