Part 6-Daughter of Monsters

"Im what?!"-i shrieked

"yes,your my daughter your half slender that's why you have silver hair..your mother on the other hand...Well Zalmina was.."-Slendy looked away..

"She's?"i asked

"Zalmina was...a DEMON,she's Zalgo's sister....."Slendy stopped talking and inhaled i could hear the pain by the way his talking..i just stood there staring at the floor..where alot of questions are circling around my mind?"Who's Zalgo?""Im a daughter of a Demon?""Who am i?""What am i?"lost in thought i suddenly heard Slendy's voice.."Jean?"i coudnt respond.."Jean?!"out of nowhere i saw a tendril shot back at me it wasnt slendy's because it was black very black and there's red stuff glowing in it..i screamed as i saw Slendy and the other's fighting a figure it has 7 mouths!!..watching everyone fight just to save me i come to my senses..i screamed..i was burning my skin had tribal marks glowing red..i could feel my body getting warmer.."Jean!!"i heard Jeff scream at the background stabbing the tendril and letting go of me..L.J was below me,preparing to catch me..then my eyes wondered to where sally was..she looks different like older..then she was strangled by the tendrils while slendy on the other hand was fighting the other tendrils..with this in sight i grew angry then another tendril shot at jeff and L.j and pinned them to the walls choking them..i stood up"Let them go!"i shouted i could feel my body burning.."Jean NO!!" Slendy shouted...i let out my tendrils and shot at the one figure who were choking everyone..

"Ack!"-the figure shouted in surprised letting everyone go..i drag the figure outside pinning it to the ground..then i continuesly stabed the figure with my tendrils..when the 7 mouthed figure finaly had enough..it screamed and and turned into a dark smoke..catching my breath i uttered"Nobody,NOBODY messes with my family"these last words i uttered then i finally collapsed..in the darkness..

"Not bad nephew"i heard a voice in the void of darkness.i could hear it grinning..

"Who are you?!"i shouted back looking around in the void of darkness around me..

"I...AM....ZALGO..and im coming for you"Z-Zalgo..the void of darkness around me swirled and i woked up..

"Shh...she's waking up"-a fammiliar but mature voice spoke..

"Ugghh...Sally?"

"Im here Jean"Sally smiled at me 

"You look different?"i stared at her bright green-eyes and curly brown-hair.."You look beautiful.."

"Not as beautiful as you though"She chuckled cheerfully but i could sense a worried tone in here voice..

"What happened?"i look around

"Ill tell you later,but now you have to rest.."Sally laid me back to the bed..

"But im fine.."I stood up and jumped of the Bed..

"It appears you are,c'mon let's have breakfast im sure your hungry after being knocked out"my eyes widen after hearing Sally's answer

"Wait?...what?for how many days?

"About 5"Sally answered..5 days?i realized my stomach was growling..Sally heard it and and smiled"See?Lets go!"Sally run through the hallways.."Racee you there.."She shouted 

"Hey!!No Fair"I shouted back running behind her..

"Life is'nt Fair,Jean"she giggled..

-time skip-

Sally reached the kitchen first then i came next panting and giggling..every one at the kitchen was shocked to see me,well who woudnt be?

"Good Morning"Toby shouted and ran toward me hugging me..Jeff did the same and made a dog pile with Ben and Lj..

"Good Morning,Sweetie"Slendy was behind the counter cooking..

"Morning,Dad..guys.."i smiled at them and they smiled back.."Now get off me!!"They just laughed and stood up Jeff offered me his hand for me to stand we all laughed  and talked while Slendy was making breakfast..It was very weird because ive only talked to the family for 2 days and been asleep for 5 days..

-to be continued-