Chillin

Sorry for not updating eariler. French class has been kicking my ass and so have my friends. I hope you enjoy the update and maybe I will update soon. you can alway kik me at S_cheski13

xxx

Shannon

After the Last Song was over, we popped in My Sister's Keeper and I was sobbing throughout the movie, we decided to go around and talk to everyone who was flying in today. As we were walking towards the elevator, Dan grabbed my hand and was surprised when I held back on to it. We got into the elevator and no one seemed to notice that we where holding hands either. When we got downstairs we saw a giant group crowded in the middle of the lobby and chatting. As we got closer we heard a mix of accents and knew immediately that it was YouTube people.

“Hey, Shannon! What have you been up to?” Zoe basically yelled from across the lobby. I picked up my pace to see her, letting go of Dan's hand to wrap my arms around her. When she pulled back, she raised her eyebrows and motioned over to Dan.

“So, you two?” she asked and I shook my head. She rolled her eyes and I shrugged.

“I literally just ended my 2 year relationship a few hours. I'm not that much of a whore okay.” I said jokingly.

“Okay, but don't lead him on, he's such a doll and I don't want him hurt babe.” Zoe said before moving onto saying hi to everyone else. I said hi to everyone that I knew and waited to be introduced to the people that I didn't know.

“Hey, you look a bit lost.” someone said from behind me. I turned around to see Finn standing behind me along side his twin, Jack.

“I don't really know anyone over here besides you guys and Zoe.” I said with a small laugh.

“Well then, we'll just have to introduced you.” Jack said and smirked.

“This is Marcus and Alfie.” Finn said, pointing to a blonde haired boy who was in conversation with a dark brunette boy. They both looked up as they heard their names.

“Hello, I'm Shannon.” I said and gave a small wave.

“Ello! I'm Alfie.” the brunette said and smiled

“Hi, I'm Marcus!” the blonde said and waved back at me. Then Jack pulled me along to another blonde who was talking to Zoe.

“This is Caspar, he's a slut.” Finn said and I laughed along with them. I turned around to notice that Tara was on her phone smiling at the screen and Steph and Maria were chatting up Alfie and Marcus. I smirked when I saw Maria blush at what Alfie was saying. I looked over at Steph who was making googly eyes at Finn who kept glancing at her.

“Go talk to her.” I said to him and he looked back at me.

“Who?” he asked, trying to throw me off.

“You know exactly who.” I said and he smirked before walking over to Steph and starting up a conversation with her. Jack made his was over to his friends and left me standing there awkwardly. As soon as I turned around to go back up to the room, seeing as I really didn't want to deal with people today, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into them.

“Why are you leaving me alone with all these crazy people?” Dan asked into my ear. I shrugged as he flipped me around so that he could hug me. I smirked and pulled away after a few seconds.

“Maybe we should sneak away and hang out in your room.” I said and he nodded. I reached for his hand and as soon as he grabbed it, we were off to his room.

We cuddled the entire time we where in his room, just talking about everything that's been going on and about our lives. We would just laugh for minutes without even knowing what was truly that funny. We talked and talked and the sun started to set before we realized how long we where in the room.

“Why was Tara on her phone the whole time and not talking to anyone?” Dan asked and I scrolled through my Tumblr feed.

“I think she has a secret boyfriend who she can't go out with. Like he's famous or something.” I said and I felt Dan laugh beneath me.

“Really? Well if you want proof, I saw who she was texting. The contact was My Romeo with a whole bunch of hearts after it.” Dan said and I looked up at him.

“Really? I knew it! I love that I'm always right!” I said and he laughed. We kept talking, but the conversation turned into non awkward silence. Then I saw Dan pull out his phone and try to talk a selfie, but it had fallen onto his face. I took his phone from him.

“Let me, you're going to drop it on my face next.” I said and he laughed. We wound out doing a selfie shoot and had well over 100 pictures.

“Oops. I suppose we not take as many as we did today. Or I'll have no more room on my phone.” Dan said with a laugh.

XXX

 I wiil try to update as soon as I can, but I have and insane week coming up with School and stage crew