Chapter 3

There are three hours until the concert starts. It isn't a far and it was fairly unlikely that there would be traffic delays tonight, especially in the town she lived in. So Willow had about two and a half hours until she should leave. The hot water from the shower cleansed her inside and out which left her feeling revitalised and fresh. She scampered back to her room, just across the hall to her bedroom where she had neatly placed her outfit for the night. She slipped on the black pencil skirt and tucked in her silky blue tank-top her and her mother picked out. The skirt exposed her lean figure, Willow tugged at the skirt to lower the hem, just like her Mother had the other night. She rummaged through her shoe collection and found nothing that matched her outfit.

"What do I do now?" Willow asked herself.

"Pardon?" Said her Mother who as on her way to the bathroom.

"I have to change my outfit, I have no shoes that match," explained Willow. Kath examined Willow's shoe collection; sneakers, converse, boots, school shoes.

"I'm afraid you're right," stated Kath. Willow's head dropped but Kath seemed to brighten her mood,

"I have the perfect shoes!" gasped Kath. The pair rushed to Kath and Matt's bedroom.

"These babies are too small for me now, but I couldn't seem to part with them," explained Kath handing over a black pair of flats. They were shiny and had a blue stripe across the side.

"They are perfect!" Willow said hugging her Mother. Willow slipped them on and went to the  bathroom to fix her hair and makeup. She tugged all her hair up into a bun at the top of her head, the bun looked obese. No wonder Willow doesn't like putting her hair in a bun. She let her thick, brown hair fall to her bum and found her side part. She pulled a piece of her fringe she was growing out and clipped it back, giving her hairstyle a little more class. She curled the ends of her curls that were unravelling and looked messy and sprayed in a volumising spray, not that she needed it. Her makeup bag had spilled out through her drawer so she pushes it all back into her makeup bag and takes out her foundation. Willow had pale skin so with or without foundation she looked beautiful. The rubbed a small amount over her face and finished with dark eye makeup, not too dark that she would look like she had been punched in the face by Tiffany but enough to give her the smokey eye effect. She looked amazing! She stepped into the car and buckled her seatbelt.

"Thanks for driving us!" said Alysha as she climbed into the car beside Willow.

"It's no problem," he replied

"Have a good night!" Yelled Matt from the car as Willow and Alysha walked to the door where a bulky man stood, asking for their tickets.

"Here you go," Willow said handing two tickets to the man.

"Through here," the bulky man pointed through the door.

The concert was just like the girls had fantasised about. Streamers and balloons were spread around and they awed at the sight of the stage! It was amazing, better than anything they could of came up with in their school lunchtimes!

"I'm so excited!" Alysha shouted over the noise of the amplifier.

"I know, who is the supporting act again?" Willow yelled back.

"Orchestra United?" asked Alysha.

"Yes, that's it!" screamed Willow. Alysha laughed and created a face that was supposed to make her look superior, but it just made her look... well, in pain.

Willow tugged at her skirt for the millionth time, "stop that!" screeched Alysha, "You look great! don't be so bloody self conscious!" she yelled elbowing Willow in the stomach. Willow gave her a quick glance which was interrupted by the crowd's screaming.