Chapter 1

Three years later...

Pain. That's what I felt as a stinging feeling spread over the side of my face, the force was hard enough to make my head fling to the side. making me wince slightly.

She slapped me. Ohhh this bitch is gonna die. I turn my head back and see Tessa with a smirk crawling up the side of her face. I quickly pull my arm back and before she can realise what's happening, I swing my arm back towards her, making my clenched fist hit her square in the jaw.

She stumbles back a few steps as a shriek makes its way past her lips, and she cradles her jaw with one hand. "You bitch!" She yells at me, tears forming in her eyes from the pain I know that she must be feeling. I just glare at her. "Oh I'm the bitch?!" I wanted to say, but I didn't. I couldn't. I clench my fist and turn around, prepared to just walk off, but of course she wasn't going to let me do that.

Tessa grabs my hair and slams me into the lockers in the school hallway, making me loose my balance and fall to the floor. She tries to back away from me but I grab her ankle and yank her leg so she falls to the floor next to me. I get up and straddle her stomach, and before she has a chance to do anything, I start to punch her repeatedly and soon follows a loud crack, letting me know that I probably broke her nose. I don't hear the yelling going on in the hall or the chanting of the students around me, all I can see and hear is every punch I give to Tessa's face.

I go for another punch when I feel two pairs of hands on my shoulders and suddenly I'm picked up off of her and restrained from getting to her. I struggle and thrash around to get out of their grip but I can't. "That's enough!!" I hear someone yell behind me making me stop a few moments later when that someone comes into my view. "My office, now." The principle says.

I see teachers make their way to Tessa and pick her up off the ground, but before I can see anything else I'm dragged away from the fight scene and down the hall in the direction of the principles office. Students moved out of the way, but their phones were out and I could see that they were recording the whole thing.

I just looked away and let my gaze fall to the floor in front of me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

May I remind you that this is my first book so I know that this is crap but hey, I tried. Oh, and I know that this is short but its easier for me if I write short chapters at first. It should gradually get longer but for now some chapters may be short like this or others may be as long as a freaking dictionary, it matters on how much I want to write.

Read, Vote, comment.

Bye!!