Chapter 2

I walk out of the house, leaving Miss Parker behind, and see Mrs. Zealot standing by her car. I look down as I walk over to her already knowing what she is going to say.

No matter how many times she says it though, it still hurts. It reminds me that this is one more place were I'm not wanted.

"You ready Kara? Its time to go." She says.

When I nod she sighs and gets in the car. I always feel like she's disappointed in me.  I walk around to the other side and get in, putting my backpack in the back. After I buckle Mrs, Zealot waves to Miss Parker one last time before she starts the car and drives away.

I've lived in this town my whole life. This is were I was born, were I grew up, this is were everything fell apart, and this is were they are, and I could never leave them here with all of the memories of when I was once happy.

"Another fight Kara? I thought that you were going to try hard to make friends this time." She says tiredly.

Of course its not my fault that people hate me. Besides, who would want to be friends with me anyway? I'm the freak of this town. And they do everything in their power to remind me of that every day.

I just look out the window, but soon I slowly see the town give away to trees, making my heart speed up as I quickly look over to Mrs. Zealot with fear, anxiety, and sadness in my eyes.

I know that she senses what I'm feeling because she keeps her eyes on the road as she gives the news that I've been dreading to hear.

"I'm sorry, but you have to move to a different town. You've been through all the available homes in this one. I'm so sorry Kara, but I don't have a choice." She says, her voice begging me to understand. But I stopped listening, just like how I stopped believing that things would get better.

They never do.

I turn away as a few tears quietly make their way down my face.

I don't want to leave my parents.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you for reading! I know its crappy but this is mostly a rough draft. Till next time.

Like, Vote, Comment.