Chapter 4

Hey Guys...

Thx for reading and hope you enjoy...

Really appreciate of you vote or comment..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily walked into the schoolyard with Mason right on her tail. Royce and Travis hadn’t spoken much to each other unless it concerned pack business. They knew they couldn’t let the pack suffer at their childishness. They were both ready to get over their small argument but too stubborn to apologize. Neither one of them wanted to be the first one to cave first.

After their argument Travis began spending more time with his sisters. Rose was always busy with Mason so the only sister left was Lily. She appreciated spending quality time with her brother except now he was getting on her last nerve.

“So what do you want to do after school today?”

Lily had to stop herself from tearing her own ears off. She turned and gave him a sympathetic smile. “Travis you know I love you.” He nodded, “So I say this with love, Can you make-up with Royce and leave me alone.” Lily through her hands in the air.

Travis looked shocked but wasn’t surprised. He could tell when he was annoying his sisters. He spent his whole entire childhood annoying them. Travis turned his head to the left to see Rose strolling down the hall alone. Lily stared at her surprised she wasn’t with Mason for once.

“Where’s Mase?” Travis asks.

Rose shrugs. “I think he’s taking a test or something.”

Lily views this as her opportunity to be free of Travis. She slowly starts backing up before running off.

*Lily!* Rose yells at Lily through their mind link. *Don’t leave me alone with the big mope*

Lily just shrugs and continues running away. Rose slowly turns around to see an annoyed looking Travis. “Look Rose I can take a hint. I think I’m just going to head home.”

“Travis wait.” Rose extends her hand and grabs his wrist. He turns to her and she takes a breath not wanting to say what she’s about t but knows she has to. “Why don’t you go talk to Royce?” Rose didn't like Royce but he was still his brother's best friend.

“I’m not going to try to talk to that cry baby besides he’s not even in school.”

“Well can you blame him? Tomorrow’s the anniversary of his parent’s death.”

Travis looks down grasping the fact that Rose is right. The day they died was the worst day in Royce, Travis, Rose and Lily’s life. Back when everyone was younger Royce’s parents were considered as Travis’s parents and vice versa. He brings his eyes back to his sister’s face and brings Rose to his chest seeing the pain in her eyes.

Travis remains hugging Rose until Mason‘s scent comes down the hall. Travis lets his sister go so her mate can comfort her. Mason approaches the siblings and as he wraps his arms around Rose’s shoulder he plants a kiss on the top of her head.

“Well I’ll catch you guys later.” Travis says. He spins around not wanting to be the third wheel when Rose holds him back.

“We don’t mind if you hang out with us.” Rose pleads.

Travis smiles at her and gradually shakes his head. “No thanks I’m good.”

With that said he walks away to his next class. Royce, Travis, Lily and Rose have all been on edge with this ‘anniversary’ looming over their heads.