Chapter 8

ATTENTION: PLZ vote and comment :D

Well heres the chappy hope you love it (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mason punched the nearest wall creating a gaping black hole. He could hear Travis in the other room rustling round the room and he could smell the medicine. They were currently in the pack warehouse and Travis was trying his best to clean up Rose’s cuts without causing her too much pain.

Mason had left the room because he couldn’t handle seeing her in that much distress and he knew he would have taken his anger out on Travis. It’s true that werewolves heal quickly but for an odd reason she is healing like a normal human.

Mason raised his head when Travis walked out while throwing away the bloody cloth and cotton swabs in the nearest trash bin. “How is she?” He asked as Travis went to wash his hands.

He looked up into Mason’s eyes and let out a long sigh, “She’s going to be fine but because she’s not fully mated she’s not healing as fast as she should be. You can go see while she’s still semi-conscious.”

Travis walked back out while Mason went into the room Rose was in. He could smell the dried blood but seeing her lying on the couch was a whole different story. Her light brown hair was tangled up in knots resembling a bird’s nest.

He ran to her and kneeled down next to the couch brushing her hair out of her face. The entire side of her left cheek was covered in scrapes and bruises. He brushed the small cuts in her forehead tracing them slowly while she stirred in her sleep.

He wanted to kill the bastard that did this to his mate. His eyes returned to Rose and became angry at himself for not marking her when he had the chance since now she was the one in pain. Mason grabbed her hand causing her to let out a small groan.

He quickly clutched the sides of her head making her wince in pain and annoyance. “Rose I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have left you. I’m so sorry.”

He dropped his head low but looked up when her hand ran through his hair. His eyes met her sparkling green ones and he smiled.

“Mase nothing is your fault.” She grabbed his shirt and pulled him in for a long kiss. Rose didn’t care about the pain because she just needed to feel him near her. Before they could deepen it two new scents filled the room. One belonging to an Alpha and the other to a vey ticked off sister. Once Lily’s eyes landed on Mason she let out a low deathly growl.

“Get away from her. It’s your fault she’s in this much pain.” She spat.

Mason stood to his full height in front of Rose to shield her from danger. “It’s my fault? You were the one with her! You didn’t even fight back Rose did!”

Lily knew he was right but she refused to believe it. She narrowed her eyes at him and cursed him to drop dead.

They continued going back and forth but Royce had inched himself between them to protect Lily. Mason relaxed when Rose’s hand grabbed his jeans. He turned towards her and was happy when her cuts weren’t as red anymore.

She nodded in the direction of the door, “Mason I’ll be fine. Let me talk to Lily alone.”

Mason didn’t say no but followed her wish as both the males in the room stood right outside the room. Lily ran to her sister with tears in her eyes and embraced her. She stared into her sister’s eyes then they lingered on her cuts.