Chapter Eleven: Let It Flow

SABTI POV

Chris and I were napping on the couch. I felt so comfortable and secure in his arms that I didn't want this moment to end. Chris kissed me lightly on the forehead and looked at his cell phone.

Me: You need to get up, babe?

Chris: Nah babe, I just got a text message from my homeboy Jacquees, he just wants to know if I'm going to French's house party in a few hours is all.

Me: Mmmh, have fun.

Chris: We will.

Me: What, "we"?

Chris: Yeah, get up because we're going together.

Me: I don't---

Chris: What did I say?

I laughed, got up, and moaned as Chris slapped my booty. In the bathroom, I turned on the water, got undressed and stepped in the tub. I was rising off some body wash when Chris walked in and starting washing himself too. He wrapped his arms around my body and I kissed him from behind. That lasted for about 15 minutes and he whispered in my ear.

Chris: I want you so bad right now....damn you don't even know.

Me: Not now, let's get ready.

I turned off the water and we got dressed. It was 10:45 pm. Chris took my hand and we left the apartment in his aqua blue Lamborghini. His left hand was steering the other gripping my thigh. NIGGA! I want him too, but we gotta get there safely. As he was going to get gas, I saw a text message from some girl named Stacey.

StaceySexyCakes -

Hey sexy ass daddy bae. Wya? I need u 2 cum beat this pussy up. You know it's yours, always will be baby.

Oh HELL NAH! I know I shouldn't be jealous but how are you cheating on me when I'm cheating on you with my husband? Are we all a bunch of cheaters in this bitch or what? I picked up the phone and called the bitch.

Stacey: Breezy Daddy! What's up? You coming over tonight or nah?

Me: No, he's spending time with his girl.

Stacey: Who is this no name ass bitch on my bae's phone?

Me: NO NAME!? NO NAME??? Yeah, watch the news and see my mugshot next Tuesday, you gon' know my name then, bitch!

I hung up the phone, just in time so Chris can feel my wrath.

Chris: What's wrong?

Me: I need to go home and change!

Chris: Why? You look bad as fuck right now!

Me: And I'm MAD AS FUCK!

Chris: Why?

Me: I need my J's and some Vaseline because I wanna fight!

Chris: Why?

Me: Because Stacey wants to catch these hands like all the 800 STDs I'm sure she has!

Chris: Listen....she didn't mean nothing to me, I just---

I got out the car and walked in the opposite direction. I don't have time for this.

Me: When you wanna be a man and tell me what's up, then we'll talk!

Chris: You know what's up!

Me: Leave me alone!

Chris: Baby....it was just one time!

I looked at him with the "really nigga" face and walked off faster. He got frustrated and drove off. I was walking for 10 miles before I got tired and decided to call a cab. The cab came within 20 minutes and back home I went.  I called Chris and naturally, his phone went straight to voicemail. So, I decided to leave a message on his phone.

Me: Chris, I don't know where we are going with this, and I really don't want to know. I can't keep doing this. I thought I was strong enough to do this, but I can't. You told me that you loved me, but I just don't see it anymore. You can't love me like the way you think you should love me, and I'm tired of it. We can't be lovers, and we certainly can't be friends....

Good night, goodbye, and good luck. 

I hung up the phone and cried. I know that it's wrong having an affair, but it's even more wrong of me to catch feelings for someone and turn around and be played. Just because my relationship with Chris is ending doesn't mean that I'm going back to DeVante. 

.............Not by a long shot