How Fancy!

You fell asleep over time, but soon woke up to Lukas coming in and locking the door behind him. You were too tired to sit up and you were half asleep, still.

Lukas stripped down to his underwear and turned the lights on. The quick change in lighting burned your eyes. You blinked a few times to help adapt to the brightness, which barely helped.

You threw the blanket away and stood up, forgetting that you were bare butt naked. This made you laugh from embarrassment, but Lukas just smiled a little.

"You're beautiful, {Y/n}," Lukas said, not daring to peel his eyes from your amazing body. "I'm sorry, but I want to take you out, so I'd recommend getting dressed."

You smiled, "It's only appropriate, yeah?"

You bent over and picked up your bra and underwear, putting them on. Lukas went in his closet and put on a suit and tie, which gave you the great idea to break out your fancy dress. The dress you picked up was a plum color and had short sleeves that covered your shoulder. It was plain, but went down a little bit past your knees.

Lukas wore a navy blue tie with his black suit, which had a white dress shirt under it. The two of you looked so nice together. You soon put on the black flats from earlier.

Lukas opened the door and soon led you down to the car, where he opened the door for you and waited for you to get in. You buckled and smiled at him, which signaled for him to gently shut the door. He walked to the driver's side and sat down and buckled in.

You smiled and looked at him, "Where are we going?"

"Maaemo."

"Cool, but what is it?"

"It's a fancy restaurant with great reviews."

"Nice, I'm in."

Just as Lukas was to pull out of the driveway, another car pulled in. It was a fairly nice and new looking car that was built for 4-5 people max. It was shiny and dark grey, almost like a gloomy day with the sun trying to shine through the muck.

The windows of the car were tinted slightly, but you could see two men in the car. Soon, the car parked and the two men got out. The man in the passenger side was tall and handsome, with glasses. You could see his dark blue eyes and hair that was pale, yet also a golden color. He wore a more casual, every day suit. The man driving had more yellow hair and had a rounded face. The man had a kind face and looked friendly and approachable. He also wore a casual suit.

Lukas rolled down the window, "Hey Berwald. Hey Tino."

The tall man waved first, followed by the kind looking man.

The short one spoke, "Hey Lukas! Is that your girlfriend? {Y/n}? Well, I'm Tino and the others my husband, Berwald!"

You smiled, now understanding that the two men were Lukas and Emil's guardians, who Lukas had mentioned a few times before. From his descriptions earlier, they were great men and you looked forward to befriending them.

"Hello! I am {Y/n}!" You smiled.

Berwald spoke, "Hello, {Y/n}, how are you?" He spoke with a deep voice that was quiet and sweet, he was obviously shy.

"I'm great, and I hope that you are, too." You smiled as you spoke.

"We are," Berwald said, looking pleased with your manners.

"Well, Berwald, we must get dinner ready. These two are going out and I want them to have a fun for as long as they can," Tino said cheerfully.