Vampire's Heart

God! This chapter gives me a chill! I can't wait for you guys to enjoy it! The song really expresses the darkness within a vampire's still heart, but I hope you enjoy entrancing yourself with Ashe's voice. Sounds awesome!

Enjoy!

MidnaxLink (AKA Amy Hapach)

P.S. My stomach is really about to tingle because it's freaking me out a bit in a good way! XDD Sorry, but gotta fight it!

~~~

(Link's Pov)

"Darku! Stop it!," I held onto him tightly as he tried to fight off his dark instincts. He kept moving violently that he fell out of my arms, fighting himself in his mental war.

I hoped for the best, but Darku looked at me, his eyes giving off a bloody glow.

I backed away, but someone pushed me as Darku came towards me.

Oh my god! No!

It wasn't!

Was I dreaming?!

I saw my childhood friend heading towards him, but blood splattered across my face.

The eyes of my Annabel Lee were dying right before me.

"Zelda! NO!," I rushed towards her, but she fell out of Darku's hands before I caught her in mine.

She looked at me as she started to fall into the darkness, but something was going on with her, though.

Her hair started turning snow white and her skin started losing radiance. Was she changing?!

"Darku, what on earth did you do!?," I looked at him as his eyes glowed in the darkness.

"What do you think, fool? She's becoming one of us. Like you are right now.," his eyes shined brighter and evilly as I saw my hands lose their color. I felt my heart stop as I looked at him.

"How could you do this to me?!," I felt weak, but I felt my strength coming back.

 I came towards him, looking at Zelda as she started changing. I smiled at her and then at him. It looks like everything was going fine as my memories returned.

"Well, brother, you ready to have fun?," I smiled as my eyes glowed like his.

"Well, we might as take care of the dogs. They already smell us and looking for us. We'll let the good die and the dark live within our veins. Now, let's have this are painted red!," his devilish smirk seemed to send chills down my spine, but I didn't mind.

The dogs were coming quickly and we looked at each other, having the same idea.

We headed downstairs, cutting the candle lights to darkness, and we promised that we'd let the dark get what it wants.

Casting sins on each one of them made them all mad. Cowards they are. All of them! Let's see if they have all bark and no bite!

I hissed at one of the hunters, making the dog growl like hell.

I laughed, slashing it's stomach that it fell onto the ground, one after the next. Oh, these hunters weren't gonna give up the fight! They displayed all of our weaknesses. Typical! For a weakling!

I landed right in front of them, keeping myself in the darkness that they didn't see me as Darku came from behind them.

All of them looked around the church, but once we rose up, revealing our devilish eyes, they prepared for the fight.