Death of a Lamia King

(Marth's Pov)

"You're such a disgrace!" "Why do you intend remaining alive?" "My dear brother... Why did you do it?" The voices... Why do they impair me every time I come here? I came alone for mourning, and yet my family mocks me every time I come back to the remains of my home. The times of joy vanished every time I came here, just peering upon the very crimes of treason I've committed over five hundred years ago. Yet, the bloodshed remains along with their screams. I covered my ears while surrendering to the invisible screams, echoing as I entered the once vibrant throne room.
"Marth? What've you become?" "You turn your back against the country you cherish...?" "Why did you lose your humanity?" "He's nothing but a demon!" "A figure of Hell!" "Lucifer's child!" "Stay back!" "I beg for your mercy!"

"Mercy is for the weak."

They continued to scream as my memories played through my mind. I saw the corpses of many soldiers I mercilessly cult one after the next, leaving them to die. Biting my lower lip, I felt my fears return to me. I remembered myself within the glory of pride, but only my parents' children saw nothing but horror. I dropped to my knees when I finally reached the last corpse: My dear sister Elice. I examined her rotting skull and embraced it gently. Her memories arrived with only one touch of my unearthly cold fingertips. But, just imagining it would be more for the nude eyes.

If you, dear reader, saw me upon this full moon's night and embraced your heart with all the love I desired, you'll only feel the embrace of the reaper's bloodstained blade. Your beauty is everything, my dear, but can only be for so long when the time of deep night's mysterious ways arrive. The once beautiful sapphire eyes I possess may turn your trust into doting fear once turned bloody crimson. My ashen fangs would kiss your porcelain flesh, wishing for your insatiable blood but I keep it upon a slow pace. I'd pin against any wall, floor, or anything strong or embracing just to keep your body from escaping my violent grasp. The ashen nails turn animalistic and shred your precious flesh, no matter how soft it's touch has come to kiss my own body. The daunting strength my human body is now compared to the strength of over a hundred men.

But, even if you tried to escape me, the chase would only last for a mere second for my speed semblances a celestial angel who denies God's embrace to swiftly transform into a fallen angel committed to sinning. If continued to disobey, I'd keep up with your heart. My voice would silence your own, wishing me to use a needle and thread to stitch your precious body onto the ground. I'd pridefully laugh upon your agony, only inviting me to rape the virginity out of your soul. When I'm finished with doing the sin of Luxuria, Gula conquers all. If lucky, my scarlet eyes turn obsidian and frighten your heart to cease its vital beat. With now elogate fangs coming from my ashen lips will stain once I enter your heart, enjoying every chill of warmth entering my body.
I'd relinquish my fangs once complete with draining your body and with every question, I'd inquire the same request if you convinced me with your warmth...

"Will you come or no?"

"That'll be the same request I desire if you killed me." I growled under my breath amid still holding onto my sister's corpse with it rattling under the debris. The figure before me seemed young, only a child? I could help but mudslinging him with laughter. "A mere rebel?," I wiped my eye as if I was weeping in joy,"Foolish... Just another victim I need to conquer with silence." "I've heard of your heart.," the child pulled out a small cross,"And heard of the rumors your subjects speak." I hissed under my breath, attempting to block the minor light reflecting towards my eyes but I kept fighting. "Get back!," he forced me to seize, but I smirked,"I'm don't follow your so-called 'God'." "Ah, but you don't know me, Marth Lowell.," the child's voice began to sound more masculine. With each beating of my dead heart, the sound of footsteps echoed through the ruins. I examined my surroundings, but seized once I felt the freezing touch of metal upon flesh. When I followed the blade, only a hooded figure was known to be its bearer. But, my memories couldn't be fooling the eyes who died from the world for the first time...