Beshties for life

There were two bestfriends named Patricia and Pauline. They have known each other since their childhood days. They grew up to be bestfriends, lives in the same village. They even had the same middle school, same university and the same everything. One day, Pat's family had to leave for States bacause a relative died. Pat's dad, Allan, had decided to stay there for good. Pat did not tell Pau what his dad decided to do. The only thing Pauline knew was Patricia had to go to US because a relative died and would come back in 3 weeks. That's all. Patricia told Pauline,

"Pauline, I have to leave for the States and stay there for good. But don't worry, I will comeback for you. I can't wait to see your future family, Pau!"

Pauline had thought of this was going to happen even before Pat told her that they were going to States.

"What? But why? I thought you'll be back in 3 weeks? What happened?"

"Pauline, I hope you understand. When dad told me, I was also shocked like you. I didn't expect that he would say that. Babalik naman ako. Wag kang magalala. Hindi ako papayag na dun ko makikilala si Mr. Right ko. Dito ko sya Pilipinas hahanapin."

"Pangako ba yan, Pat?

"Promise. Dito ko makikilala ang mapapangasawa ko, tandaan mo yan!"

A day after Pat had told Pau, she already packed her things because they an early private flight going to US. The only good thing, Pat had left no one to be sad except Pauline. Patricia is "NBSB"! So she had no worries. Like what she told Pauline, she will find her forever in the Philippines.

========================

Hello! This is my first time to write a story so I hope you understand how ugly the story is. I am an ALDUB Fan so I thought to write about ALDUB as my first story. But everything here is a little bit far on what they show is in Kalyeserye. I hope you read the next chapters of this story. I'll write the next one later.

Vote and Comment, ALDUBNATION!

Love,
Brianna