VinTricia began

After a 12 hour flight going to US, Patricia and her family has arrived in the States. They rented a van in the airport and they went straight to a 5-star hotel before they went to the wake. Upon arrival, Patricia saw a guy in the lobby of the hotel. She did not know the guy at first. But because she deeply-looked through the boy, and saw that he has super good looks, said to herself, "Eto na ata ang forever ko. No, no, no!!! Hindi pwede. I promised Pau na sa Pilipinas ko sya hahanapin."

Patricia stayed in the lobby for awhile after his dad checked in because she wants to know the guy more. Not knowing, the guy was also amazed by the stunning face, curvy lines of Patricia. She did not notice that the boy was looking at her when she arrived.

"Uhm. Hi Miss! Ako nga pala si Vincent Esteban. Ikaw? Ano pangalan mo?"

"Hi? Hi din po! Ako nga pala si Patricia Estrada. Kanina ka pa dito?"

"Uhm. Hindi naman. Kakarating ko lang 5 minutes ago even before you came. Nakacheck-in rin kasi kami dito sa hotel. Kayo? Pero wait. Okay lang ba na maaya kita for a coffee?"

Inside Pat, her heart was beating very fast. Her ultimate crush (?) asking her for a coffee.

"Sure! No problem! Basta treat mo?"

"Why not? Since ako naman nag-aya, pick anything, i'll buy it for you."

Anything? Isn't that true love? They went out and found the nearest Starbucks outlet. Not knowing, a group of guys were following them. Vincent noticed and turned back,

"Why are you following us?"

None of the boys answered, Vincent got worried because she's with a girl, so they had to run fast in the nearest police station to report what happened. The police men in station had to run because Patricia and Vincent saw the drug lords in the city. The police said to them,

"Thank you very much, Vincent and Patricia. You helped us catch the most wanted drug lords in the US."

"Most wanted drug lords?" asked Patricia.

"Yes. They've been wanted for 2 years after a group released them to attack New York. They're a very big group. There are hundreds of them in the US. Thank God the one they released in New York got caught because of you two. Thank you, again."

"It's no problem, Sir! We're very much happy to help you."

As the policemen catched the drug lords, they went straight to Starbucks. As they were walking towards Starbucks, he said to Patricia,

"Patricia, I want to know you more. Let's talk in the table but order any drink first." said Vincent.

"You want to know me more? Why?" asked Pat.

"As you walked in the lobby kanina, I felt a little bit love at first sight. That's why I want to know you more."

They ordered what they had to order, using Vincent's money. Vincent had no complaints about it because he is going to talk to her future and first girlfriend.

"So. What do you want to know about me?"

"I want to know your full name, birthdate, and your favorites. And the reason why you made my heart jump."

"Huh? I made it jump? But how. I am very ugly and none in our school had a crush on me. But how come you did?"

As they were talking, Patricia's dad saw them in Starbucks.

========================

Ano kaya nangyari sa kanila V & P? Will Allan allow his only child to love? Abangan nyo na lang. I hope you enjoy the next chapters. Dadating din tayo sa kanila Maine at Alden, trust me.

(What happened to V & P? Will Allan allow his only child to love? Let's see! I hope you enjoy the next chapters. We will soon arrive to where Maine and Alden show up, trust me.)

Vote and Comment, ALDUBNATION!

Love,
Brianna