Patricia's 21st Birthday

They waited for 3 months to pass by. Exactly, October 18, Patricia's birthday, the 3 month countdown has passed by.
They bonded while waiting, shopping, eating and used all the money their parent's gave them for their soon to be couple time. They did not waste any.

"Pat, exactly 3 months na after tayo magkakilala. At sabi mo, sasagutin mo ako after 3 months. Nasaan na yung 'oo' mo?"

"Oo nga pala! Pero bago yun, mag-isip ka muna ng sobrang lalim. You forgot something, sweetheart."

Vincent thinking what we have forgotten. And remembering that it was his 'sweethearts' 21st birthday.

"Shoot! Oo nga pala. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! I love you more than my life. Remember? Sinakto mo ata ang araw na yun sa birthday mo. Sorry. Grabe. Muntikan na yun ah."

"Salamat, sweetheart. Akala makakalimutan mo na eh. So ano?"

"Ano? Tayo na?"

"Sige na. Oo na. I told Mom and Dad everything about us na. So I don't think so they'll be mad when they knew about us. I love you."

"Woooohhhh," shouting very loud almost the whole city could hear. I think he was the happiest man alive today. "I love you, Patricia Monica Reyes Estrada! Finally, you're mine."

"Huy! Grabe ka. Ang ingay mo? Do you really need to shout that loud. Almost everyone could hear? Kainis to."

"Hahaha. Sorry na. Eto naman."

"Sige. 1 condition, papatawarin kita."

"Ano yun?" Vincent shocked.

"Kiss mo ako. Dito oh." referring to her lips. No worries.

"Sige ba. No problem.", Vincent kissed him infront thousands of people walking in the road.

After 6 months of being 'them', Vincent went to Pat's house. Asking for her dad's permission, without Pat knowning.

"Tito, may I ask you something. I know this too early but I don't want to let her go because she might find another guy."

"Vince, she won't. She loves you very much. What is that you're going to ask?"

"May I marry her? I know it's too early, but please?

"No problem, son. Does she know anything? Make sure she does not.

"No, dad. She doesn't know anything about my proposal."

"Good," said Pat's dad. "I'll tell you everything I know. How to make your relationship last long. And everything else. Sit down, Vince. From now on, you call me dad and i'll call you son. Because that's where we'll end, okay?

"Okay, dad. Thank you so much. Tatanawing ko po ito na malaking utang na loob sa inyo. I want to make Pat happy for the rest of her life until her last breath."

"You don't have to, son. Make sure to make her happy. Where are you planning to have your honeymoon, by the way?"

They discussed everything until this day. The day that Vince will propose to Pat.

========================

Did you enjoy this one? You'll enjoy the next one. There will be no sequels but i'll write another story after I finish this. But let's focus on the present time. Enjoy!

Vote and Comment, ALDUBNATION!

Love,
Brianna