007

Jeon Jungkook. He's here on the bed laying down, his eyes closed. I am sure that is Jungkook right there. I stare at him, I couldn't unravel my thought around this.

"Hyeji-ssi? Are you okay?" Dr. Jin asked, tapping me on the shoulders. I slowly nodded in reply, "I think I'll go now. Thanks." I bowed then left there and then.

That can't be him. No, that is him. He was in a coma for 3 months? For what? Damn it, I forgot to ask. What is he doing there? His room was 209. Now that I see it, when we met, he said he was in class 209. Was that a message? Definitely...

It felt too unreal to see him there. I went to the help centre. "May I have information on Jeon Jungkook?"

"What's your relationship with him?" One of the ladies asked.

"A friend. Just checking up on him." I lied. Maybe i'm not.

"Well, sorry but we can't give out any information. Although, her mom visits him every once a week, come back tomorrow. She'll be here the whole day." She smiled. I thanked her then went to the park, bought some ice cream to refresh my mind.

I remembered what the doctor said. Maybe I should go to a psychiatrist...

And here I am.

"So Hyeji, tell me why are you here?" Jimin asked, the psychiatrist. I told him everything and even what the doctor said.

"So you do seem to have blocked a memory. And the main reason as to why people do that is they had a traumatic experience."

Trauma? What trauma did I experience?

"Or you just bury the memories since it's something that you dearly hold in your heart that it hurts, making it unbearable until you eventually push the memory away."

That sounded painful. But what memory made me do that?

"But is that all? I feel like you're hiding something."

Should I tell him?

"I can't help if I don't know." He tells me. What he said was right.

"This might sound crazy but--"

"Oh, trust me. There's no such thing as crazy here." He chuckles.

"Ahh, how do I explain this. Well, okay. On my first day of school, I met someone that only me can see or feel or hear..." I told him pretty much everything that happened. "His name is Jungkook, and I saw him earlier in the hospital. He's in a coma and I'm just confused of all this things."

His assistant jotted down notes as I talked.

We finished up after an hour and he told me to come back tomorrow for more testings. We exchanged numbers and I left feeling calm after I told someone about it.

So many things have happened today. I can't really believe what is happening but I know myself what I saw was real.

------

Just to warn you people and I apologize in advance.

I don't know anything about the medical world and Psychology world, so don't hate me if I say something really wrong. Correct me anytime, I'll be glad to fix my mistake ^.^

So what will be said in this story is just based on my brain!!  (A brain that barely knows anything)

Sorry for those who is experienced or interested in these things!!!

Thanks~