026

(^Here's a pic of the race car driver that hit Jungkook^ I just realized that I don't have a role for him and didn't really have parts)

I made my way to Jungkook's hospital room. I stared at his unconscious body laying on the hospital bed.

I sat down as I held his hands. "I know now. I remember now."

2 weeks have already passed and my memories was given back to me.

I asked Jimin again for help, to get me under hypnosis. Since it worked last time, maybe I can get my memory back. He refused at first saying it also can cause danger but I took the risk. I got parts of my memory.

Then I visited the school, our old school in Yeouido. I got to meet an old friend of mine who told me what she knew. We even got to catch up. I met Namjoon again, although he was odd and weird, he still contributed.

Taehyung got evidence and eventually caught Minjun and now she is getting charged for attempted murder. She went mad after that saying that Jungkook is hers. What a joke, right?

Even my parents said things. I felt awkward somewhat to talk to them about Jungkook so I got Yoongi to ask them instead. She told me what she heard. I am thankful to everyone that helped out. I had about 30 sticky notes stuck on my closet. It was the memories that I remembered myself with a help of the pictures on Jungkook's phone.

"Jungkook. You have to wake up. Okay?" I spoke softly to him. "I remember everything so please come back, okay?"

Out of nowhere, tears started forming on my eyes. "See? My tears are forming again. Wake up and tell me to cry so please..." I paused to hold in my tears since my voice was getting hoarse. "Tell me I look ugly when I cry. Tell me."

(Tell me. Tell me. T-t-t-t-tell me!)

"I'll even give you ten reasons why you should wake up." My voice cracked as I hold in my tears. "I won't cry unless you tell me. It must be a sickness, I only cry when you're there to tell me."

"10. There's no one to follow me now.
9. Who's going to make me smile when I'm sad?
8. There's no one to annoy me.
7. There's no one for me to annoy.
6. I have no one to run to when needed. (Dasi RUN RUN RUN)
5. There's no one to hug me when I'm scared.
4. There's no one to tell me to cry.
3. There's no one to sing to me now." I stopped, trying hard to stop my tears.

I rested my head on the bed, still tightly holding his hands. I stayed there basically the whole day, telling him to wake up. It was already past midnight.

I sat down the solo couch there and put a blanket over me, "You know I hate hospitals, right? I'm scared right now. It's so creepy here but with you here, I think I can manage. It'd be better though if you were here to comfort me."

I took my deep breaths, "I'll be fine. I'm fine. As long as you're here."

It wasn't working for the first time. I said it again but I felt nothing, I was still scared. "Jungkook. You know what my 1st reason is why you should wake up?"

"1. I didn't even get to say I love you, that I need you." One tear got to escape my eye as I said that. "Ah, wait. I skipped 2, right?"

(I need you, girl! Waeee~)

"It's the most important one." I inhaled in before saying it. "2. Who do I marry now?"