015

I made my way to the very back seat of the bus. The sun didn't rise today, I noticed. The songs even made the atmosphere sadder but I couldn't help but listen to it. It was comforting in a way.

I took my deep breaths calming myself down as I close my eyes. After a moment, I opened it to see someone beside me. I already knew who it was. Jeon Jungkook. I turned, it's been 4 days and why now is the time for him to appear? I stared at him, as he just sits there looking straight in front of him. I closed my eyes, no he's not real. He's not real, I chanted in my brain. I built the courage to look again. I would expect him to be gone but here he is still sitting there.

My bus stop is here now. I ignored him as I exit but then he follows. I chose to act like he's not there since he isn't in other people's eyes and minds.

I finally reached home. I thought of excuses again to tell my parents but I'm too tired. My mind had too much today. What I saw terrified me. It's something I don't want to see or relive ever again. Is that why I erased that memory?

The streets were empty then I decided to turn around to see him stop. "Stop following me. You're not real."

He just stared at me with no emotions shown. I sighed as I made my way home. I saw my parents on the couch glaring at me. "Where'd you go?"

"It's still 7pm, mom." I replied monotony, making my way upstairs to my room.

"Hey!" My mom called after me, "Come back down here and talk to us."

I heavily walked over to them as I sit on the other couch. "What? I need to do my homework."

"You could've done that earlier but what is wrong with you these days? You have been scared of spiders but I never saw one in these house then you started coming home late often saying you're going with friends, are you really?"

"Mom..." I decided to just be straight forward. What is there to hide? "Do you know Jungkook?"

She was flustered by my question but quickly covered it up. Even my dad looked at me. "Kim Jongkook? The muscly guy in your class?"

"No, Jeon Jungkook."

"Who?" My mom intoned.

"Mom, You know him. You mentioned his name, I heard it. And I'm pretty sure you guys know him." Since he is my boyfriend.

"How do you know him? Did he approach you? Did he tell you something?" My dad questioned, his worry showing in his voice.

"What if he did?" I bluffed. Maybe, they'll believe and spit everything. "Isn't he my boyfriend?"

My mom sighed, "Hyeji, whatever happens, go away from him. It's not the right time to date yet. He's not the right guy. He put you in danger."

"Danger?" I asked. (neon naega eomneunde nan neoro gadeukhae, michil geot gata,geunde wae ireoneunde wae baboreul mandeureonaije, gyeonggohae hetgallige hajima)

"You almost died because of him." My mom answered as my dad patted her to calm down.

"The drowning?"

"Yes. He was the cause of that." My mom told me. Her every word was wrong. I didn't know why but it didn't sound right, Jungkook is not the cause from what I saw in my hypnosis.

"Mom. I'll go do my homework." I ended the conversation there.

"Hyeji!" She shouted at me but my dad stopped her.

What really happened? The hypnosis wasn't enough, I don't even know why we were fighting and who and why the girl would hit me. Her smile meant something else.

Evil.