-"I don't think I'll ever stop loving him."

Michelle's POV
I woke up with arms around my waist. I turned to see Johann still sleeping. I looked around and see Yoyo and Alejandra still alseep.

I slowly got out of bed wihout waking them up. I grabbed my phone it was 8:38am Christmas Day! I decided to wake them up in a pleasant way. I jumped on top on Johann screaming.  "It's Christmas morning! " Johann woke up so confused and startled. I got off and jumped on the other bed waking up Ale and Yoandri. They all groaned.

"Good Morning guys! " I squealed.

"Someone's happy today, even after a rough night. " Ale said getting up.

"Yea im trying not to think about anything but happy thoughts. " I said and Ale laughed. Yoandri got out of bed too.

Johann groaned. "You kneed me in my balls. " He said rolling over.

"Omg Johann im so sorry! " I said laughing.

"WAIT A MINUTE! ITS CHRISTMAS! " Yoandri screamed like a little kid. He rushed out of the room.  We all changed and cleaned ourselves up. It was agreed that we were all gonna meet in Johann and Ale's room.

"Guys i have to go to my room to get some stuff. " I said.

"I thought you were gonna avoid him. " Ale said.

"No thats not what imma do. I'm just going to treat him regularly. " I said shrugging.

"Well good luck. " Johann said.

I made my way to our room and knocked on the door. I waited for like 20 seconds until the door opened revealing a red eyed Richard. I dont think he slept at all last night.

"I came to get some of my stuff. " I said. He opened the door wider for me to enter.

"Im sorry. " He said and walked into the bathroom and washed his face. He came out and sat on the bed.

"I also came to get the presents since we are all gonna meet up in Ale's room in a little while. " I said gathering the stuff.

"Im sorry for hurting you Michelle.  I just really dont want you to hate me or to be afraid of me. " He said trying not to cry. I turned to look at him. I might be mad at him but i still care for him and it hurts to see him in that pain.

"I fucked up our lives and out kids life. " He said starting to cry. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Richard i dont hate you and im not terrified of you either. " I said wiping his tears away.  "I just don't know if I can trust you. " I said quietly.

"But you don't love me anymore. And we wont be the same. And i want to be in our babies life. " He said.

"Richard I still love you no matter what. " I said smiling. "But i just need some space for now. To think. " He nodded and smiled back.

"Get ready. " I said gathering my stuff.  "And Merry Christmas. " I said walking out. 

I heard him say. "Merry Christmas to you too. " I took the presents to Ale's room and Johann helped me. Everyone was there except Richard and of course Jessica since they kicked her out.

I placed the last of the presents down in the pile of gifts.

"Okay guys is everyone here? " Alejandra said as Richard finally came in and sat on the counter.

"That should be everyone." Zabdiel said looking around.

"Great, everyone sit down and I'll hand out the presents one by one. " Yashua said motioning for everyone to sit down.  I sat with Alejandra, Yoyo, and Johann near the bed.