-"Alot."

Michelle's POV
I woke up the next day to the usual pain in my stomach i get from the baby kicking.

I sit on the edge of the bed grabbing my phone. I had a missed call from Johann.

I decided to call him back. I stood up and quietly made my way to the living room without waking up Richard. I dialed his number.

"Hey finally you are awake. " Johann answered after a few seconds. I rolled my eyes.

"What's up? What is so important that you had to call me this early in the morning? " I complained. He chuckled.

"Early? It's 12." I looked at the clock in the kitchen. It was twelve.

"Hey! Twelve is very early for a pregnant woman! " I defended.

"Yea sure. But I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me at the mall later." He said.

"Who is invovled in this hanging out." I said putting a hand on my back.

"Just me you my sister and Richard? " He said more in a question.

"Ok i guess so, what time tho? " I asked.

"3. "

"K I'll see you then. " I replied then hung up. I walked back into the bathroom and did my business and brushed my teeth.

Once I got out i walked back to the room and walked over to still asleep Richard.

I crawl on top of him carefully and hug him laying my head on his chest.

I looked up at him and his eyes were closed but he was smiling. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you awake? " I asked him softly.

"Yes but can we stay like this forever?" He asked in his raspy morning voice.

"I wish we could but we are going out today. " I said sitting up now sitting on his lap. He sat up too.

"Where, with who? " He whined kissing my stomach.

"With Johann and Alejandra. " I said running my fingers through his hair. Idk why but that gave me goosebumps 😁

"Finee. " He said as I got off of him. And made my way out of the room him following behind.

"Hey, maybe we can look for baby clothes or buy stuff for the baby. " I said walking into the kitchen.

"Ughhhh." Richard whined. I laughed opening the refrigerator.

We ate and started to get ready since it was 2:30.

I was in the room going through the closet.

"There is no damn room for our shit to fit in this closet!" I yell out to him.

"Hey watch the language! " He said playfully glaring at me.

"There is not room! " I cried out.

"What about the guest closet? "

"Your shit is taking up the space. " I said grabbing a burgundy tanktop shirt (because my stomach isn't that big for 7 months) and some black leggings from the cabinet.

I quickly change.

After that i put on some very little make up and curl my hair.

I then put on two cute bracelets Alejandra gave me as a gift for Christmas. I also put on the necklace Richard gave me for Christmas.

I then finally get my boots and a light brown cardigan.