-"Take me to her right now."

Michelle's Pov
"No one knows when she will wake up. It could take up to days, weeks, months... " I heard someone say.

"Doctor please, do anything you can to wake her up. " I heard Johann's voice beg.

"Johann I'm ok what's going on? " I called out to him. He didn't seem to hear.

"There's not much we can do. She is pregnant and it isn't the greatest thing that she is in a coma. There's a chance either she won't make it or the baby won't make it. " I heard the voice of i guess who must be the doctor.

"Guys I'm fine! " I tried once again now becoming frustrated.

"What about my other friend? " I heard Johann ask. He must be talking about Richard.

"He's going to be fine. He'll be out in a couple of days, he just needs to rest for now. " The doctor said calmly.

"Thank you Dr. Sanchez. " Johann said once more followed by footsteps.

I felt someone get near the bed and grab my hand.

"Michelle please wake up.. " Johann started. "I am cant you see! " I yelled out.

"You have been my best friend since we were very young. I don't want to lose you... " He sighed. "It was all my fault! " He yelled out.

"Johann don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. " I said softly.

"I know you can hear me. Please try to wake up please just try. " He begged.

"Wait. The doctor said I was in a coma?! And I also might lose the baby or my life! " I panicked. I HAVE to wake up.

Johann's POV
I wiped my tears and got up.

"I'm going to go check up on Richard. I'll be back I promise. " I said kissing her hand.

I walk out and make my way to Richard's room. When i open the door I see Richard laying in bed hugging a pillow.

He looked up and saw me. He started attacking me with questions.

"How's Michelle?! Is she ok? Is the baby okay? " He panicked. His heart meter thing started to beep really fast.

I quickly got up and lay him back. "Calm down your gonna kill yourself! " I say and he calmed down.

"Um Richard.. Michelle.. Is.. In a coma." I say the last part quickly.

"A coma?!?! " He yelled out.

"Take me to her right now. " He demanded.

Richard's POV
"Take me to her right now. " I demanded. She's in a coma while pregnant. The baby. My baby.

I was put into a wheelchair and rolled to her room. As soon as the door open i tried to go to her only to be pulled back on the chair.

"You are gonna hurt yourself. " Johann hollered. He pushed me over to her.

"Baby, I love you. And you should know that no matter what. I need you to wake up please...I know what you are capable of doing. You are a fighter so right now I'm gonna need you to fight for your life and the babies life." I say holding her hand to my chest.

I layed my head down on her bed. Tears rolling off my cheeks to the bed. I kissed her hand and held it tightly.

I suddenly hear mumbling. I quickly look up and see Michelle still with her eyes closed but her lips slowly moving. Her hand twitched a little.

I quickly sat up and looked at Johann. His eyes went wide.

"Call for the doctor! " I yelled out to him. He ran out yelling out for the doctor.