1. The Girl

June 2016
Logan's POV
My name is Logan Michelle Diaz and I'm 21 years old. I have long, wavy light brown hair and brown eyes. I'm about 5'7" and normal weight. I live in Los Angeles with my best friend, Mia Pederson. Her older brother is Joc Pederson, who plays for the LA Dodgers. I like baseball, but I don't follow it much.
We're both going to college at USC. I'm majoring in Nursing and Mia is majoring in Theater. We've been best friends since we were 3 and haven't been apart since. We've done everything together, so it made sense to go to the same college and rent an apartment together. We both play softball too.
My family consists of my Mom, my Dad, my 15 year old sister Jessa, and my 8 year old brother Bryan. I'm close with them, but college keeps me so busy that I don't see them much.
Some of my favorite things are pizza, the beach, Netflix, light blue, and shopping. I'm betweeen a tom boy and a girly girl. To be honest, I've never had a serious boyfriend. Nothing ever lasted longer than 2 weeks. Guys always end up being douche bags that just want to get in my pants.
Being Mia's best friend, I've known Joc since I was little. He's like my own brother. Mia has met the whole team before and she said they're all super nice. She invited me to a game tomorrow and to meet some of them. I'm pretty excited, but don't know what to expect.