The knights of the nightmare

Chapter one.    Meny people think their world is boaring. That their world can put others to sleep. Thats how I was... Untill I was chosen to be a knight of a childs nightmare.     September 1st, the day of my birthday, I will be knighted as a lady of the nightmare that changed the world as our great great granparents would know as normal. To us it would seem like hell.     "A long time ago," Battista started, "Vampires, Monsters, Werewolves, Demons, and human lived Together in peace and harmony. Nobody tried to hurt eatchother... Or eat in some cases. The king of the humans was happy and always was smileing, then one night he had a vison, or I call it a day dream, that one lone vampire would bite a human, and start a frendsy. He took his kingdom and disconnected it from the rest. Sooner or later the king of the vampire did the same. Then the King of monsters, werewolves And demond folowed. Werewolves ruled the woods of the world, Vampires took the abandon building and the cemetarys, Demons took the underground lares and differnt dimentions, and since their are lots if monsterS they hide in houses, like under beds and and closets." he said looking in the walk in closet In his room.     "Then why do you need me?" I asked scooting back on the bed so my feet did not toutch the floor. Bat laughed at me.    "We need a human gaurd to make sure nobody messes with the humans. I'm the vampire gaurd. Hedricks the demon gaurd. Chanlers the werewolves gaurd and Blakes the monsters gaurd." he said.     "Is there a reson that they are all men?" I asked.     "Well we used to be old school but I guessed the king liked you the best" he said and poked my forhead.      I have not met the other knights but I hope they like me as much as Bat does. Bat has long silver hair but the face of a young man. His eyes were sea blue and his lips was pink and plump. He was thin and tall and always dressed in black or red. He was beautiful.     I had brown eyes, with medium long brown wavy hair. My lips are not as plump and I was not as skinny. I dressed in black most of the time with dark red lipstick. I look my age, witch is 16.     There was a knock on the door.     "Come in!" Bat said turning to me with a grin. I knew he knew who it was.     "Battista! A vampire snuck into the human kingdom again!" a man with dark black hair said swinging the door open.     He looked at me for a long time. His eyes locked with mine. A slow smile streatched across his face. He turnd to Bat.     "Is this her? The lady of the human kingdom?" he said with joy in his voice. My heart raced and my face turnd red.     "Yes this is her. Lady Kathryn," he turnd to me, "This is sir Hedrick. The demon knight. Sir Hedrick this is Lady Kathryn." Bat said.  He did not look like a demon at all. Except for his red eyes he almost looked nomal. He had a black turtleneck and jeans. He had a cross hanging over his shirt and a stake in his back poket.     "We should go get the others. I'll do a fly by and you," he pointed at Hedrick, "get lady kathryn better clothes to fight in." he said examined my dark jean skirt and black T-shirt with Jack Skellington head on it.     Hedrick smiled and took my hand and led me to a room with jeans and tanktops and converse.   "What did Bat mean by 'fly by'?" I asked picking up a pair of jeans.

     "You know Sir Battista is a vampire right?" he said throwing a pink tanktop at me. I cringed and sat it down.     "So Bat... Is a bat?" I said with a smile. How irronic.     "Lady Kathryn we have no time for questions.

We must hurry." he said as pulling me by my arm to a small section blocked out from the rest. He pushed me in.      "please hurry. Sir Battista will be returning soon!" he nagged. I hate it when my mother does it, what makes you think I'd like it if a demon does it?     I put on the jeans and a pair of converse and put my skirt and

boots aside. When I walked out Hedrick had a pair of cargo pants and a short sleved black shirt. His hair

was pulled back in a ponytail and slung over his shoulder. He looked like a G.I.Joe doll with long hair and

pale. He grabbed my hand and led me to Bats room. A bat laying on his bed. I went over to look at it.    

"Battista?" I asked reatching out to toutch him.     My index fingure ran down the large bats chest. The bat

closed it eyes and took a deep breath in.     "That feels good" the bat said. It was Battistas sweet voice.     I

smiled and turnd around. A pair of black eyes were right in my face. I stared into the eyes. I felt like I could

see his soul.     "Blake you must be makeing her feel unconferable." a husky voice said. The eyes did not

look away.     "I'm seeing if what they say about humans are true." he said with a smile.     "What might that

be?" Bat said laying on the bed still.    "That if you stare into a humans eyes long enough they will kiss you!"

he said with his eyebrows raised. Hedrick and who im guessing must be Chanler, pushed Blake down.      "You're such a moron!" they both yelled at the same time.      I sat by Battisa who was still in bat foarm and

watched as Blake attack Chanler and Hedrick to the ground. I petted the black bats chest again and he did

as he did before.     "If you keep doing that lady Kathryn I will never move again." he said spreding his wings out. I giggled.      "we have a mission remember? We must go!" Chanler said.     Chanler had blonde hair and

High cheek bones. He was skinny and not as tall as battista but he was tall. Blake had red hair and a round

face. He lookes like hes my age maybe even a year or two younger.     Bat grabbed my hand and pulled me

towred the door. He was in his normal vampire foarm. I lookd back and saw Blake with stakes, Chanler with

a tub of garlic and Hedrick with a handfull of crosses. We walkd down a long hall and took a left. We went

through the door of Battistas abandon home with four floors and ran into the woods.

                *do you think i should do more? Message me on facebook or on the Wattpad thing and tell me what you think please!*