In Trouble

"Look Jac I'm sorry about the meeting. Zosia came onto the ward and I didn't even know she was out of psych and I had to make sure she was ok." Oliver apologises.

"It must be hard for her." Jac replies uncharacteristically nice.

"What is?" Oliver asked.

"You must have seen her smile drop when she saw you and Jasmine mucking about on the ward." Jac tells him.

"What, Why would that bother her?" He asked.

"Jasmine's taken her job." Jac says waiting for it to hit Oliver.

"You said she hadn't that Zosia's job was still avalible." Oliver replies a little confused.

"Has anyone actually bothered to tell her that or did you just start talking about a new junior doctor?" Jac questions.

"Is that what she meant by being replaced?" Questioned to himself although he spoke out loud.

"The new junior doctor that has taken over her job is then mucking about with her ex, the same way you two used too. I'd say yes." Jac replies.

"What so I'm not supposed to have fun anymore." Oliver asked

"No Ollie just have to let her know that you haven't forgotten about her. That she still means a lot to you." Jac replies.

"Right. Thanks." Oliver says standing up from his chair.

"AND DON'T YOU EVER ABANDON YOU PATIENTS AGAIN FOR YOUR FLING" Jac shouts.

"We never had this conversation. Okay." Jac says her face turning serious.

"Okay." Oliver laughs shaking his head a little as he walks out.

"How did it go?" Jasmine asks as he approaches the nurses station.

"You heard her, she was pretty angry. I mean I only missed one meeting." Oliver huffed.

"We still on for those drinks tonight?" Jasmine asked.

"I..Can't....Jac wants me to do the meeting then." Oliver replied.

"Ok, another night." Jasmine replies.

|| There shift draws to a close and Jasmine leaves first, going over to the lift that Jac is just exiting.||

"I can't believe your making Oliver stay late to do that stupid meeting. You knew we were going for drinks." Jasmine tells Jac.

"Well Works more important." Jac says going back onto the ward.

"Valentine." Jac calls over as Oliver is about to leave.

"Yeah." Oliver calls back.

"I hear we have a meeting this evening?" Jac enquires.

"Sorry, I had drinks arranged with Jasmine and then you told me I had to let Zosia know I hadn't forgotten about her. So I though I would go and see her." Oliver explains.

"Go then. But this meeting is rescheduled for Friday evening" Jac smiles.

"Fine." Oliver replies getting in the lift and going up to psych.

"Oliver, Your back." The nurse says smiling.

"Yeah, Is Zosia still here?" Oliver asks.

"Yes, She went on a day out with her father, but she's back." The nurse replies.

Oliver made his way over to Zosia's room.

"What do you want?" Zosia asks sounding a little angry.

"What you said earlier about Jasmine replacing you, It's not true." Oliver told her.

"You promised you would never lie to me Ollie, I saw you together, plus she has my job." Zosia replies.

"I'm not lying Zosh. She hasn't taken your job, Hanssen just wanted more junior Doctors." Oliver explains

"But you and Jasmine, your a couple aren't you. I mean why wouldn't you be, you said yourself she's pretty and she's more sane than I am." Zosia says tears in her eyes.

"I think I actually said I suppose so. I don't care if your not sane, I love you. Me and Jasmine are just friends." Oliver tells her.

"You Love me?" Zosia questions.

"Yeah, but I knew you weren't ready for a relationship, after I kissed Cara. I promise you that was a drunken thing that meant nothing." Oliver replies.

A/n - need help with where to take this so let me know what you want to see and I'll try and incorporate it xx