Chapter Twenty Two :)

"If you say you want me, yeah,

You say you want me

If you do the right thing, we can be together

I'm not easy, yeah, you gotta work for it

I'm the real thing, and baby gotta please me." Krystal sang.

"What you gonna do when somebody convinces me

To believe that he can do it better

Send me gifts and showing me the romance

All this, this, and that, can you do better?" I followed singing.

"Say you love me, Say you love me

Then put it in a love song (Put it in a love song)

Say you need me, Say you need me

Then write it in a letter form (Oh oh oh)

Say you want me, Say you want me

Then text me on the cell phone (Text me on my cell phone)

Say you love me, Say you love me

Then put me in a love song (Oh)" We both ended.

"Please welcome.. the KC Tandem!" Cheondung oppa and Dara unnie announced in unison, clapping along with the audience.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Krystal and I bowed, waving and smiling at the camera.

"Welcome to KBS's new variety show 'Idol Hang out'." Cheondung oppa said politely.

"Aigoo, these kids are really pretty. Please take a seat." Dara unnie said, motioning for us to take a seat at the white couches placed on either side of unnie and oppa's seats.

Krystal took the seat beside Kris oppa on Dara unnie's side while I took the empty seat beside Shinwoo oppa.

"This show is all about just chilling with the idols, clear some misunderstood rumors and get to know them more. Our very first guests are EXO M's Kris, F(x)'s Krystal, B1A4's CNU and the Hollywood star Crystal." Cheondung oppa said.

"Okay, we will start about the misunderstood rumors first. KPop fans around the world are fussing about the whole Crystal cheating on CNU with Kris. Can you please explain this? Crystal?" Unnie asked.

"Uh, nae, unnie. First of all, I'm not cheating on Shinwoo oppa. There's this thing Kris oppa and I can't tell you yet but I can assure all of you that our companies, EXO and B1A4 knows all about this and they can also prove to you that nothing's going on between us. It's totally not true." I said.

"What happened to you, Barbie?" Cheondung oppa asked, pointing at my wrist covered with elastic bandage and my bruised cheeks.

"Can I answer that, Cheondung-sunbaenim?" Kris oppa asked.

"Yeah, sure. Go on, Kris-ssi." He nodded.

"She was mobbed by our fans. That happened when were recording a video blog for her YouTube channel the other day by the Cheonggyecheon park. Our managers told us to spend that time to get to know each other more since we're going to work together. They left us since there wasn't that much people on the park. I left her after filming the short vlog because I got a call from my mom. Well, I didn't really left her side, I only walked a few feet away from our spot for privacy - not that she will tell it to other people but, yeah, you get the picture. Next thing I knew, a group of girls are crowding over her. Some scratched her face and arms, pulled her hair, pushed her and even punched her on the stomach once. I quickly called the managers to bring her to a clinic to treat her wounds and sprained wrist. I also called CNU-sunbaenim on our way to the nearest clinic." Kris oppa explained.