ii. Childish

Jungkook taking a glance to the person beside him that keeps concentrated on what its doing and that person was no other than yeri. Its Thursday now and its been 1 hell week for the two of them that didn't talk to each other, especially for jungkook whose feeling bothered every minutes. Their aren't have a teacher in front discussing nor things to do this time, in fact they can do anything they want now but for yeri this is the right time to do everything that connected in their study.

Jungkook looked in every sides of their classroom, he can see that everyone had a person to talk and chat too. He wanted to talk to her right now but the thing in his mind was "how?"

In the fast few days past, all the happenings that happened was, nothing. Nothing happened between them. Their just didn't talk even they're seated beside each other, avoiding each others eyes, even if their supposed to be a partner on a one activity that their teachers gave, yeri chosen to sat beside to her second close boy friend next to him was Mingyu.

Jungkook remembered what happened yesterday that make him felt jealousy .... for the first time.

FLASHBACK

Jungkook walking alone in the hallway of their building, the classes was finally ended so that there isn't much people walking that time. He's wearing his earphones listening to a music that makes his calm while walking coolly. He just take off the earphones his wearing when something... someone caught his attention.

Mingyu leaning himself to the locker that next to yeri's locker that placing her book inside on it while laughing.

"That's so funny mingyu-ah!" And yeri chuckled.

Jungkook just stand at the corner while listening and obviously watching them talking.

"That's not even the behalf of my joke! You should listen to me more!"

"Ohh, jinja?! Then we should go out somewhere so that you could continue your so called joke?" Yeri closed her locker and faced him with a smirk.

Wide smile appeared in mingyu's face that every girls wants to see and made them cried in happiness.

"Really?!" He hold both of shoulders

"Yah! Don't shout, I'm just here in front of you!" Mingyu laughed because yeri hit his arm.

He scratch his nape "So... where do you want to go?"

"Hmmmm... let me think."

"Take time my princess." He smirked.

'What the fuck! That's so corny' Jungkook's thought

"How about on your dorm? I already missed Hoshi and Oppa Jeonghan!" She jumped.

"That would be great! So, let's go?" Mingyu offered his hand to yeri like their gonna have a prom dance.

Yeri giggled and accepted his hand "Nae."

They started walking but its just take a 3 steps when Mingyu stop walking causing yeri to stop too and looked up to him with a confused look. He make a first move causing Jungkook clench his pist firmly in anger.