I missed you

It's been a while since yeri and him got together because of their busy school works added by different stuffs from their clubs. Jungkook looked blankly at his camera lense while wiping it with a thin cloth,

"How am i gonna through get this? Ugh, i can't understand myself!" He slightly screamed and get annoyedly put his stuff into his huge bag and make his way outside the arts room.

Taehyung, immediately looked at the slammed door did by their maknae. His hyungs widely smiled and shouted his name to joined to their game happening right now.

"BWHAHAHAHA DID YOU'LL SAW THAT I GOT FIRST PLACE!!" Hoseok shouted and stand to do one of his dance break everytime he was so happy.

"First place huh hoseok?" Yoongi smirk and sternly looked at the screen, hoseok widen his eyes and screamed.

"WHAT– NO IT CAN'T BE YOU SADGSJSKSKSHSKS" Yoongi laughed as taehyung joined.

Seokjin placed the food he was making earlier, "What's with the noise? You'll so loud!" Jin looked at standing jungkook

"Oh jungkookie, did you just arrived right now?"

"Yeah, hyung actually i am not feeling well. Can i go to my room?" Jungkook asked as jin nodded.

Jungkook immediately get his backpack and went exactly inside his room, taehyung and seokjin looked at each other and shrugged as they know jungkook is a cheerful maknae, this is the first time seeing him like in that state.

As jungkook made his ways inside his room and immediately locked the door, he looked around the room.

"So neat yet it felt so empty." He said with a sad voice

FLASHBACK

"Jeongguk oppa, let's play a game!" Yeri said cheerly as she make a jump in his bed numerous time.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and smiled, and kept folding his clothes.

Yeri shouted, "Yah! Did you hear meeeeeee?!"

"Uh-huh." He nooded and still continue doing his chores.

"Why are you always doing your chores when i am here? Did you always do that on purpose to not interact with me, play and have a talk to me?" Yeri finally satted above his bed and made a pouted.

It was weekend saturday to be exact, jungkook didn't meant to do it while she was here his hyung just want his room to be clean, so being a obedient makne he was, he immediately do it. Jungkook slightly glanced at yeri who was cutely pouted and that time he can't take his eyes of her.

"You could've just said if you don't want me to be here..." She stared at his eyes with a teary eyes.

"Fvck," jungkook mumbled and stared at her

"See! You even cussed in front of me! You aren't the jungkook i've know before!" Jungkook finally stand from his seat and widen his eyes.