i. Fat

"I hate this day, unnie." Yeri mumbled while facing a wide mirror.

Irene and Yeri was inside their practise room. The two was about to practise their parts on their song Russian Roullete but something bugging on the maknae's mind.

"Don't say that yeri-ah. You know if you will keep staring at your face every time, nothing will change!" Irene said to the small one.

Yeri stomped her feet and pointed to the mirror.

"But unnie, Look! I'm so bloated huhuhu I'm gonna cry! What will jungkook say to me, That his girlfriend is already fat?!"

Irene just shook her head while watching yeri having her dramatic moment of starting being a chubby highschool girl until someone's phone rings. Its yeri's phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo!"

"Yah... Are you already forgot that I am your boyfriend, why are you shouting?"

Yeri froze, while Irene laughing at her.

"Yah! Don't be so noisy!"

"Pardon?"

"Aniya~ Aniya~ I'm just talking to Irene unnie she's so loud and I'm not shouting at you!"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course!"

"Hahah okay okay. So... what are you doing?"

"Just practising Russian Roulette. What about you?"

"Nothing. Hyungs just teasing me here..."

"Teasing you? Why?

"Because I keep mumbling that I'm missing you..."

"............"

"Hello?"

"............"

"Are you still there?"

"............"

"Yeri-ah!"

"Oh! Ne! Why?"

"I said, I missed you."

"Is that so?"

"Hmmmm..."

"What did you want me to do then?"

"Come here."

"But your hyungs are there, they might teasing you- I mean us!"

"If they will, I will go out and never come back at our dorm and just sleep with you forever!"

"Eyyyy..."

"Why! Don't you want it?!"

"Yah! Don't shout!"

"Just come! Ah! Bring noonas with you so that hyungs won't be mad at me."

"Arraseo~"

Yeri click the end call button and walk beside Irene while frightened look at her.

"Unnie! Jungkook want me to come over to their dorm!"

She chuckled, "Oh, It seems a good news but why are you acting like that?"

"Good news?! No its not!"

The two keep shouting at each other until the other members heard and stop them. The result? Their now in front of the Bangtan Sonyeondan's Dorm.

"Ahhhh unnies! Help me! I don't want Kookie see me right now!"

"Aish! You small squirtle so loud! People here might see us!" Joy said while covering the mouth of the small one.

"ASDFGGH%!"

"LOOK UNNIES SHE'S CUSSING ME!"

"OMG! I DON'T WANT TO MAD RIGHT NOW BUT FOR THE SAKE OF SEULGI'S PRINGLES I WON'T HIT THAT TURTLE'S HEAD." Wendy said

"YAH!"

"Just saying~"

The boys felt weird hearing some voices outside until they stand together and open the door.

"Red velvet!"

TO BE CONTINUE...

-----------------

#I'MSTILL ALIVE

#IALREADMISSYERI T______T

LET'S ALL VOTE FOR BTS AND RED VELVET, YEOROBUNS! WE CAN VOTE EVERY DAY~

HERE'S THE LINK

http://mama.mwave.me/vote

//

ig: @seoullala
twt: aemimi_