Cuddle?

Jungkook's POV

"I said stop it!"

I chuckled.

"Why would i?"

"Because you're making me mad!"

"Oh, really? Then maybe i should continue this."

I started to tickled her again. I really enjoying listening to her laughed like this, she looks like a kid.

"Jeon Jungkook!!"

I also laughed "Wae?"

"Stop." She sternly said.

I looked at her with a smirk.

"No."

"Then leave."

She get up from the bed and throw the big pink pillow she had to my handsome face.

"Why? I thought you want to cuddle up with me?"

Yeah. She really said that to me earlier right before i give my answer to my hyungs to have a dance practice. I just got the nerves to reject them because yeri want to be with me today at her room which was very unusual.

I can see that she tap many times her phone screen right now.

Is she texting someone?

"Are you texting someone?"

"Aniyo." She chuckled.

What theㅡ

"Yah!"

"Wae?!"

I started walking in front of her "Do you want to go outside and buy something?"

"No."

"Do you want me to cook ramyun?"

"Ahmm no, thank you."

"Then what did you want?"

She faced me.

"I said I don't want any thing else. You can leave now."

I pouted.

I started to get up and make myself to the door. Wait!

How about....

"Pudding?"

Oh boy i knew it!

Her eyes rounded and glittered "Where?"

"Of course outside. But.. you want me to leave right? I can leave now and "

"No! No! let's go and buy pudding!" she grab my hand and i automatically smirked because of that

"Pudding-ah!"

We're at the bakery shop where her lovely pudding was. I can't remove the happiness that i am feeling even many people staring at us like where some kind of strangers. Hello? We're Kim Yerim and Jeon Jungkook! Well i can't blame them, I'm so handsome.

//

ig: @seoullala
twt: aemimi_