You Make The Wind Blow.

This #cute post is already trending.

"You ceiling! I'm sore!" Vic yelled.

"Ceiling fan?"

Vic only nodding and then giggling because Jaime keeps tickling him making Vic squirm, causing aching in his thighs and abdomen. They were still laying in the bed, the adored feeling was even stronger than the night before. Jaime was on his back when Vic straddled him.

Vic leaned down stuffing his face into Jaime's neck, he giggled as his lips ran over the man's neck.

"Hi."

"Hello, Vic." Jaime said just infatuated by Vic and just how pretty he was.

Vic whined at what Jaime had said,

"No."

Jaime was confused as to why he was whining but he remembered something Vic had told him earlier.

He sighed but chuckled at the boy's childish actions as Vic was still whining in Jaime's neck,

"I'm sorry, Hello Kitten."

Jaime then felt Vic smile on his neck as he trailed his hands to the small boy's lower back, running soothing palms, he slowly massaged Vic back, Vic mewled at the slight pain inside of the soothing touches but he dealt with it, sitting up, Vic ran his hands up and down Jaime's body as Jaime's hands were still interested in rubbing Vic's pain filled areas.

Vic looked up from Jaime's taut stomach into the man's eyes, Jaime looked back, he trailed his gentle hands to Vic's sides under his shirt and let his palms ghost over the tan boy's body as he slowly removed his hands from under the cotton.

"Let's go make some breakfast, Kitten." Jaime said as he ushered Vic off of his body and got up, both heading downstairs to the kitchen.

" 'mkay."

Vic stayed in the room for a few seconds more, pulling our his sweatband from his bag. He didn't sweat a lot, he like it because it was cute on him.

Leaving Vic complete in Jaime's underwear, T-shirt, and his sweatband.

Jaime, only in their boxers.

Jaime was in the middle of making pancakes, Vic sitting on the counter.

"Oh my god, Jaime!" It made the man jump a little but then giving Vic a look of concern.

"What, Kitten?"

"We don't even know each others last names!" Vic exclaimed almost looking amazed at the lost inlogical thing.

Jaime chuckled continuing breakfast and exchanging last names with the adorable boy next to him.

You make the wind blow.

•♡•

A/N: H A TE

ME

~stay thirsty my friends~