Wonder What Your Boyfriend Thinks About Your Braces

#When You Actually Don't Need Braces

Jaime had Vic roughly shoved against the bedroom wall as he deeply pounded into the boy. Vic had his head facing up the ceiling, letting moans fall out of his slack, Jaime already made the boy cum.

"Jaime, f-fifteen minutes." Vic moaned out through the noises of skin on skin. Vic had twenty minutes to get home as it was now 12:10 and they were to finish in fifteen minutes, he had about five minutes to get ready and get home after.

To say that Vic was sensitive was an understatement, other from the sentence he just stated, he couldn't form words, he already felt close to cumming again.

Once he did, Jaime did too. Riding out his high, he still hit Vic's sweet spot over and over, that's until he pulled out, setting the boy softly on his feet. The boy stumbled on his toes and heels, resulting in Jaime picking him up and setting him on the bed that was a few steps away.

"Alrighty then," Vic sighed and sat up on the bed, wiping himself off and pulling on underwear. "Eleven minutes." He said as he then pulled on his clothes.

Jaime nodded, doing the same as the boy on the bed.

Only after he heard Vic sigh and mutter a 'fuck' under his breath as he looked up at the ceiling in distress.

"What's wrong, kitten?" Jaime asked looking at the boy with worry.

Vic looked over and giggled, completely finding the situation carefree but important at the same time.

"How, exactly am I supposed to cover up my hickeys."

Jaime smiled, pulling his shirt as he already had his pants on.

He walked over to the boy on the bed,

"You're not..." Jaime said in a alarming dominant voice, leading his rough hand to grip Vic's neck "...Mine."

Vic looked up at the man with big eyes as he removed his hand and nodded.

Without any words, they left out of Jaime's house and into the car. The whole time wasn't awkward as the radio played softly. Vic grinned as he received a text from his mother saying that she was coming home later, that she got extra hours because someone had to go home due to sickness. They then took the long way to Vic's house as the whole point was that they really just want to spend time together.

The grin grew as the next song on the radio was just a love classic. Jaime timing moved his left hand to Vic's thigh squeezing, has his right stayed in the steering wheel.

The lights are on, but you're not home.

Vic closed his eyes. Quietly singing along as Jaime tapped the quiet beat on Vic's thigh.

Jaime smiled at the boy as they reached Vic's home. The whole song was finished as They pulled up showing a house with a distinctive periwinkle door. Vic looked over to Jaime, as Jaime looked back.

The man gave one last squeeze to Vic's thigh, making him blush.

Vic got a bold feeling in his chest, turning towards Jaime, grabbing his collar and pulling him into a kiss, body electric as their lips touched.