Chapter Two~

(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(H/S) Hair Style
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/B) Favorite Book
(B/N) Brothers Name

(Y/N) and Vylad had the same home room class, but they had no idea where it was. They spent about ten minutes roaming the halls. "Where could this stupid classroom be!?" (Y/N) exclaimed, looking for the room. "I don't know, maybe we should ask someone." Vylad suggested. "Maybe, but no one is in this hall." (Y/N) said. "You're right, I can't argue with that." Vylad said. "Look! There's a group of people over there, maybe they can help us." (Y/N) said as she started walking over to them.
"Hi! I'm (Y/N) and this is Vylad, we were wondering if you knew how to get to room 109." She said to one boy. "Well Hello, (Y/N), I'm Gene, and that's Sasha and Zenix." He said, pointing to the other girl and boy behind him. "Um, (Y/N)..?" Vylad muttered, pulling her closer to him. "My brother told me about them, they aren't good news, let's just find the room ourselves.." Vylad whispered. Gene smirked. "I honestly don't mind helping." He said, his tone mischievous. "Go down the hall and take a left, third door on the right." He said. "Oh! Thank you!" (Y/N) smiled warmly and she and Vylad both walked away. "He seemed nice." (Y/N) said. "Yeah, I don't understand why my brother kept freaking out about them.." Vylad muttered. (Y/N) shrugged and they continued to walk to Class.

~~~

"Yup! The emo kid in the back of the class is my brother!" Vylad smiled, pointing at a boy sitting in the back of the class. "Shut up, Vylad! UGH!" He exclaimed, burying his face in a book. "And you miss.." The teacher said, looking at the girl. "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N).." She said smiling. "Why don't you tell us something about yourself?" The teacher said. "Well, I transferred from O'khasis prep for one thing..." (Y/N) said. "Interesting, well, take your seat and we'll continue on what we were doing till the bell rings, welcome to Phoenix Drop High, you two." The teacher said, sitting at his desk. (Y/N) and Vylad took their seats next to each other. "Hey!" Someone exclaimed. (Y/N) turned their head to see the girl from outside. "I'm Aphmau! It's cool we have the same home room, wanna be a not alone buddy?" She asked.