Chapter Three~

(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(H/S) Hair Style
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/B) Favorite Book
(B/N) Brothers Name

"Ahh, lunch, my favorite class of the day." (Y/N) said as her, Vylad, Aphmau and Travis walked to the lunch room. "Same here!" Aphmau squeaked. "Ha! Nice." Travis said.

(Y/N) looked over at Vylad who was staring down at his phone, totally spaced out and not talking. She smirked to herself as she stopped walking and went behind Vylad. She tapped her fingers up his back quickly. "Do you like the feeling, of the sins crawling on your back." She sang.

Vylad let out a small squeak and squirmed away. "(Y-Y/N)! What the heck!?" He exclaimed. She started to laugh her butt off and so did Aphmau and Travis. "Agh... Okay please never do that again, it felt weird.." Vylad said. "Duh, it was supposed to." (Y/N) said as they all started to walk to the lunch room again.

Travis gasped. "Guys! Do you think they'll have tacos today!?" He asked. "Mmm, Maybe? Who knows." Aphmau said. "I am seriously craving tacos right now." Travis said. "You're always craving tacos!" Aphmau exclaimed.

Aphmau and Travis broke away to go to the lunch room while Vylad and (Y/N) sat down, having brought their lunch. (Y/N) pulled out a thermos with some leftover spaghetti from last night while Vylad was already munching on a sandwich.

"So what all did you do at O'khasis prep?" (Y/N) asked, trying to make small talk. "I did fencing, mostly.." Vylad said. "Ha, remind me not to get on your bad side." She said. "Heh, so what did you do?" He asked. "Well, I mostly did soccer and some other sports, but I liked to outdo the music teacher with piano playing." (Y/N) said. "Wow, really?" Vylad asked. (Y/N) nodded and took a sip of her drink. "I might do soccer this year, I dunno yet." She said.

"I wish they had fencing here, I loved it back at the old school." Vylad said. "Maybe you can like, convince the principal to bring it here." (Y/N) suggested. "Maybe, that would be co-"

"I cannot believe the didn't have tacos!" Travis exclaimed, sitting down next to (Y/N). "Aw, Travis don't be a crybaby.." Aphmau said, sitting next to Vylad. "Pfft, whatever.." Travis said, picking at his food.

Vylad looked at (Y/N) once more and smiled before they all started to eat.