Chapter Four~

(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(H/S) Hair Style
(F/C) Favorite Color
(F/B) Favorite Book
(B/N) Brothers Name

Over the course of the next few weeks, (Y/N) and Vylad have grown even closer, resulting in them being best friends. No one would ever see them without the other by their side.

They would walk to classes, lunch and even walk each other home together.

But today, Vylad was at home sick and not at school. So it left (Y/N) with Aphmau and Travis. Not that she doesn't like them as friends, it's just sometimes Travis would try his pickup lines on them which ended up with him running away, almost crying.

(Y/N) had to walk to class alone though, Aphmau and Travis had their class on the upper floor while she was stuck on the first floor.

She was walking when she felt a small tap on her shoulder. She turned to see that one boy she talked to on her first day, Gene.

"Oh hey, it's you.." (Y/N) said. "Yup, the one and only.. Listen I want to get straight to the point with you.. You're cool." Gene said. "Um.. Thanks!" (Y/N) smiled. "And you see, I like cool people, I want you to join my group.. I'd think you'd fit in perfectly.." Gene said.

(Y/N) hesitated. "I don't know.. I-" She was cut off when someone pulled her away. "H-Hey!" She yelled. When she looked up she saw that it was (B/N).

"What the heck?!" She exclaimed. "Are you insane?! That's Gene!" He exclaimed back. "I know! Why'd you pull me away?" She asked. "Because he's bad news, he's the leader of a gang here at school and I don't want you to talk to him.. You're my baby sister and I don't want him corrupting your innocent mind." (B/N) said.

"Innocent?! I'm not that innocent!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "How are babies made?" (B/N) asked. "Duh, Aphmau told me, the stork brings them." (Y/N) said. "Yup, one hundred percent innocent.." Her older brother said.

"Whatever.." (Y/N) scoffed. "Just stay away from him, okay? Why don't you go hang out with that one kid you're already friends with?" (B/N) asked. "He's sick.. Now please let me go.. I'm late for class.."