Thatguybarney x Jinbop

(A/n I know I've been gone a long time....life been very rough for me but I'll update this but it will be very slow...sorry...on with the story!)

It was a normal day at the office for for Barney and the rest of the gang. Barney was very excited after he recorded all his videos. Jin was going to be coming over for a few weeks to visit. Ever since Jin left the offices to go solo Barney felt like a piece of him was missing. Jin would always talk and hang out with Barney in the past. Barney started to have a crush on the man, but was to afraid of rejection from the man. This time Barney would tell him how he felt, without any fear.
    Barney was waiting by the door for Jin when Adam came over to him. "Hey berrnny, excited for Jin to be coming over?" Adam said. "Yes, I hasn't seen the dirts in a while" Barney replied. Adam felt like Barney was hiding something from him. He had felt this way since Jin left. "Dude your hiding something from me, I know you are. Tell me." Adam stated look at barney with a stern face. Barney knew Adam was right, and started to sweat. When he didn't stop looking he sighed and gave in telling Adam everything. "Dude, you should have told me! I got a plan to get you two together!" Adam said excitedly.

~le time skip~
(Cuz I'm lazy...:p)

Jin was chatting with all of his friends while Adam and Barney were scheming. Soon after Adam yelled out "WEEEEEEEEEE! IT TIME FOR GAMES! HIDE AND SEEK JINS IT!". Everyone in the room left the room hiding somewhere, while Jin looked confused. He just went with it and counted. Barney his where he was supposed too. After Jin counted he started to find people, but couldn't find one. Jin yelled "Where the help is everyone?! You all are like ninjas!". Then he saw Barney's office and walked in finding Barney standing their with a rose. "Hello's Jin..." Barney greeted while Jin looked confused. "I needs to tells you something important. Please sit.". "What's wrong Barney? Are you ok?" Jin asked worried sitting down.  "Yes I'm fine, I needs to tell you....." Barney paused. "I needs to tell you ever since you left the office, I felts broken. I had crush on you's since we first met. I was afraid to tell you. I didn't think you's would return my feelings back. But evens if you's dont, Nothings will stops me from loving you... ". Barney finishe and felt a weight lift off his shoulder. He was about to leave since Jin stayed so silent for so long. But then Jin pinned him against the wall a kissed Barney passionately. "I love you too Barney, I'll show you much I love you" then before barney could speak Jin kissed him again but gentler then before. Barney moaned when he felt Jin rub against him. He was going to make love with his beloved crush and got hard thinking about all the things Jin would do to him. Jin made sure no one could see them and stripped off all his clothes slowly teasing Barney. Barney' was even more turned on by Jin's body only in boxers. "Strip for me Barney and you'll get a reward" Jin said sitting down watching Barney with intense eyes. Barney started to take off his shirt slowly, then turned around and took off his pants showing his ass to Jin. Jins underwear felt even tighter than they were before. Barney than turned to face him, while Jin smirked see in Barney's bulge. He kissed Barney hard rubbing against him, he sat barney on his desk then taking off their underwear.  Jin raised Barney's legs over his shoulder, then Jin got some lube and rubbed it all over his cock "Jin are you's sure that will fit.." Barney said worried. "I'm sure baby, I won't hurt you" Jin said gently, caressing Barney's cheek. "Ready Barney?" Barney just nodded and Jin slowly inserted his cock into Barney's tight ass, moaning at the feeling. "Damn Barney you feel so good!" Jin moaned out. Jin started thrusting slowly and got little moans out of Barney. Jin didn't feel satisfied with little moan and started going faster causing Barney to moan his name loudly. "Jin, that feels so goods!" Barney moaned louder and louder, as Jin kept going faster, moving around to try and find a certain spot. He knew he hit it when barney suddenly scream his name. "Jin! Right there!" Barney yelled in ecstasy and pleasure.
Jin hit that spot harder and faster each time, smacking Barney's ass in the process. "Barney I'm close! I want you to scream my name when you come!" Jin yelled then started to stroke Barney's cock faster and faster. Barney was a moaning mess and then after more thrust Jin came deep inside Barney's ass and Barney came all over his chest. They laid on the floor after and Barney looked into Jins eyes and said "I loves you Jin". "I love you too Barney" then Jin kissed his cheek.

~~meanwhile outside~~

Adam and the rest of the office stood in shock. They heard everything that happened between the two lovers and Adam just smirked feeling accomplished. They were all happy they were together as a couple. And in the future that won't be the only time they'll hear the two lovers moans and screams. ;)