Truth or Dare (MlgHwnt x Cib x Pewds x Ken)

(A/n) here is a foursome with four of my favorite youtuber this was a request so enjoy!

It was late at night and Pewds, Ken, Cib, and Steve were all together playing truth or dare. It was Cibs turn to pick some one. "Alright Ken truth or dare?" Cib asked excitedly. "Dare, I ain't no pussycat!" Ken replied confidently, while Pewds and Steve look at each other. "I dare you to make out with Felix" Cib said triumphantly thinking he would back out. Ken and Pewds blushed but kisses each other passionately. Cib didn't expect that to happen, so while they made out Cib grabbed Steve and kissed him too.
The boys were so caught up in there sessions that they didn't notice the bulges in each of there pants. They stopped for air then looked down. All four blushed but Steve got an idea. "Hey......how about we all....yah know...." Steve said breaking the silence. They all ran to the room already even more aroused. They all stripped off their clothes quickly. Felix and Steve lied on their backs. Cib and Ken were kissing and stroking there new lovers. Ken soon stopped kissing Felix and told him to suck on his fingers. Felix was ready for this, Cib saw what ken did and decided to do the same. They suck bother the men's fingers til they were nice and lubricated. Ken put his finger in Felixes hole and thrust in slowly causing Felix to moan. Cib stuck his fingers in Steve's hole soon after that causing Steve to moan loudly. They each inserted three fingers into their lovers and thrust faster causing Steve and Felixs moans to get louder. They prepared them properly. Now it was time for the real thing. They each lubricated their hard cocks and Cib stuck his cock deep into Steve quickly. Steve moaned loudly at this action. He loved the feeling of pain especially from whips. (Kinky huh? Ok maybe not...)
Ken went slowly into Felix not trying to hurt him. Soon both Len and Cib were thrusting deeply into Steve and Felix.
Cib moaned loudly along with Ken. They loved how tight they were at the moment. Steve and Felix were moaning loudly and the looked at each other full of lust. "Steve.." Felix moaned, "Felix..." Steve moaned back. They soon started making out moaning as they were being pounding into harder and harder. Cib and Ken watched the two make out, and moaning into each others mouths. They enjoyed the sight and went even harder now hitting there prostate every single time. Steve and Felix moaned loudly and were close to the edge, So were Ken and Cib. They all moaned loudly as Steve came on Cubs chest and Felix can on Ken's chest. Ken and Cib filled both of them to the brim with there seed and then pulled out of them. Seeing Felix and Steve laying on the bed exhausted they all layed down and fell asleep happy they had new lover and a lot of fun that night.