Chapter 1

Author's Note:
Please forgive me if I make any mistakes, it is my first time writing a story, and I would really appreciate it if you guys help me along the way. Please and thank you. Now let's get to the story I hope you enjoy reading it. :)
*******************
Chapter 1:

☆Trixie's Mom P.O.V☆

"Isn't she beautiful," I stared down at my new born daughter, as she slowly closed her little eyes.

"Yes, she is my dear," said my husband while staring down at my little baby girl."Happy Valentines day sweetheart," I looked up and my husband had flowers and heart shaped box filled with chocolates in his hands. I told him happy valentines day in return and took the flower and the heart shaped box and put them both on the side table.

It was currently 2:34, my little baby girl was born at 1:45. She was the most prettiest baby I have ever seen she was a bit pale and had crystal blue eyes. I wasn't sure what to name her yet so I would discuss that with my husband. My husband was some what of a good man, he would drink and drive, He does drugs, and illegally races for money. He does good things like he feeds the homeless and gives them a place to sleep, he also likes to create ideas to help the planet. Honestly I don't know what he does anymore. He just goes some where without telling me anymore.

"What do you want to name her," My husband said while staring into my eyes. My eyes widened because I didn't know what to call her, but I had one idea I thought I would name her Trixie.

"I thought of the name Trixie, but if you don't like it-" he stopped me and held my hand in his.

"It's perfect!" he said looking diectly into my eyes then down at my lips, he leaned in to kiss me but then we heard the doctor.

"umm... I'm sorry If I'm interrupting anything, but have you decided to name your daughter yet," Me and Husband both looked at him in shock because we didn't here the door open or close when he came in.

"Yes we decided to name her Trixie she won't be having a middle name her last name is Freeman," My husband stated sounding a bit angry. The doctor nodded his head and left the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My little Trixie is now three years old now, she learned how to walk she is a bit wierd when she speaks but I will make sure to help her with that. My husband is still doing thing without me knowing what it is, and I on the other hand is doing just fine, my daughter does tend to get on my bad side but I will learn to deal with it after all she is just a kid.

"Mama can I get bottle," I heard my little girl from behind me pointing in the direction where her sippy cup was.

"Of course Trixie I will be back in just a minute," I headed towards the kitchen to get her sippy cup I took off the lid and pored a little bit of juice in her cup I closed the lid and gave her the sippy cup. After I gave her the sippy cup she ran away.

"Trixie!" I shouted. She turned around and came back to me.

"Yes mama," She looked innocent but she forgot about one rule in this house and that is to never forget your manners.

"Trixie, what do you say after someone does something for you," My voice was stern, I had to make sure she knew I was being serious.

"Thank you" She looked at the floor instead of my eyes. "Sorry mama, I forgot,"

I kneeled down and held both of Trixie's hands "It's ok dear just make sure you don't forget next time," I smiled while looking into her crystal blue eyes. Trixie smiled in return and ran towards her room with her sippy cup in her hand.