Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Trixie's P.O.V

I ran down stairs to Mr.Potter's office, silently hoping he won't be too upset at me. Fear shuddered through my body as my hand grasped the door knob.

When I walked inside of Mr.Potter's office, I saw him furiously typing something on his computer.

"Umm...hello Mr.Potter I'm-" My sentence was cut off by Mr. Potters outrage.

"Why are you late!? There should be absolutely no reason for you to be late! We all know what happens if you don't obey my rules, Surely a little girl like you wouldn't want to be put in the Locker." Mr.Potter was right, I don't want to be put in the Locker. The Locker is this big dark empty room with only one stool for you to sit on, Mr. Potter pushed kids in there that don't do what he wants. I knew a girl named Rosemary, she was put in there for not coming on time just like I did, she said it was terrible you don't get no food, no water, and nothing to do but stare at a wall all day. The day Rosemary walked out of the Locker it looked like she saw death, her skin was pale and her eyes weren't the same they appeared to be very dull and lifeless.

I nodded my head, utterly discreet with my wording. My tongue was tied here.

"Good now go file these papers," Mr.Potter handed me a stack of paper and pointed to the file cabinet. I slowly walked to the file cabinet and put the paper in order according to the colored tabs on each paper.

"All the papers are in there correct files, is there anything else you would like to do while you're at it?" Mr. Potter was currently on his computer doing something.

"Trixie, behind me there is some paperwork, take that to front office,"

"No problem," as I was behind Mr.Potter's desk I looked at his computer he was working on an adoption form....and it was for me.

I stood in shock, who would ever want to adopt a fifteen year old, most people would want to adopt babies or maybe toddler but teenagers don't get adopted very often. I can't stand the thought of me getting adopted, what if the person who adopts me is abusive or uses me for sex trafficking. Well, I suppose I should be thankful that I'm getting out of this hell hole.

"Hurry up, you don't have all day you know!" Mr.Potter yelled pointing towards the door. I jumped to me feet, dizziness and nausea running through my head in waves. I swallowed down the knot forming, my numbed hand yanking onto the door handle.

I dragged my feet to the office, on my way there people gave me disgusted looks, I gave them the same look in return. I'm not very liked here in this orphanage and I don't like them either the only people I ever like in this orphanage are, Jasmine and Remiah.

I slowly walked to the desk and saw the person I hated the most in this orphanage, Mrs. Lind.

"Mr. Potter wanted me to give these to you," I threw the papers at her head, I didn't care if she was a teacher at this orphanage all I knew is that I hated her pitiful soul.

"You bitch, I'll make sure Mr.Potter throws your ass in the damn Locker," The teacher's here don't really hold back there language and if you ever did something bad to them or said something disrespectful, they won't hesitate to hit you.

"Yeah, whatever," I walked towards my dorm in hopes of getting some rest.

I dragged my feet into my room, catching a glimpse of Remiah's sleeping figure. Jasmine was breaking out into a fit of giggles, holding a balloon of shaving cream, a pin threatened to pop it. Remiah opened an eye, snatching her arm.

"Pop it and I'll murder you," Remiah said looking at Jasmine with a murderous look in her eyes. 

Jasmine looked back at me. "You dare me?" I took a step forward, closing the door.