Chapter 2

Author's Note:
Please forgive me if I make any mistakes, it is my first time writing a story, and I would really appreciate it if you guys help me along the way. Please and thank you. Now let's get to the story I hope you enjoy reading it. :)
*******************
Chapter 2:
(Time travel back to before Mr and Mrs Freeman left to go to the bar)

Nicole's P.O.V

I was doing my homework when suddenly I received a call. I picked up the phone without bothering to see who it was.

"Nicole's babysitting service how may I help you," I said in my sweetest voice.

"Hello Nicole, this is Mrs.Freeman can you please babysit Trixie for us tonight," I was a bit surprised it was Mrs.Freeman but I was glade at the same time.

"No problem Mrs.Freeman what time would you like me to come over,"

"Are you able to come over at 8:30," Mrs.Freeman said in very kind voice

"No problem Mrs. Freeman I won't let you down," I was excited to see Trixie I haven't seen her in a long time. It was currently 7:54 I had a bit of time to get ready so I took out my towel and some clothes to take a shower.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Mom I have to babysit Trixie tonight I will be back as soon as I can," I can't wait to see Trixie, we haven't seen each other for a while because I had to go to Canada for my cousins wedding.

"OK Nicole but make sure you come home before midnight," My Mother said as she walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Goodbye dear be safe,"

"I will, Goodbye mom," I decided to walk to Mr and Mrs Freeman's house because it wasn't that far from my house.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I finally reached Mr and Mrs Freeman's house and knocked on there door. Mrs.Freeman answered the door with a smile, Mr. Freeman had followed her to the door looking a bit frustrated.

"Hello Nicole," Mrs.Freeman said very politely. I really wanted to see Trixie she was like my little sister. It's almost like I was a part of the Freeman family since I came here so much.

"Hello Mrs and Mr.Freeman," Exactly after I was done speaking Mrs.Freeman turned around to look at Mr.Freeman he gave her a smile in return."I'm sorry if I'm early but I really want to see Trixie,"

"Oh, not at all Trixie is upstairs in her room," and at that I dodged Mr and Mrs.Freeman and ran upstairs I had nearly fell on one of the steps. I finally reached the top of the steps, I heard Mr and Mrs.Freeman laughing downstairs their laughter was followed by the sound of the front door closing. I then walked calmly to Trixie's room, her room door was closed so I lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in," Trixie said in little baby voice. I slowly opened the door and saw Trixie playing with her dolls, she didn't bother to see who had opened the door. "Mommy I miss Nicole when is she coming back" I found it cute that she thought it was her mom.

"Well, I'm back and I missed you too," Trixie excitedly turned around and ran to me and gave my legs a big hug.

"Nicole I missed you," She said as she looked up into my eyes.

"I missed you too now let's go play hide and go seek," This was me and Trixie's favorite game, it is very easy for her to hide in a lot of places since she is smaller than I am.

"I will count and you will hide," Trixie nodded her head and waited for me to start counting.

I faced a wall then closed my eyes shut and started couting. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ready or not here I come!" and at that I headed towards the kitchen and Checked  all the cabinets she wasn't there, I then cheked her room she wasn't in her closet and she wasn't under her bed she wasn't hiding in the pile of stuff animals either. I was walking towards the living room when I heard little giggles in the hallway closet.