chapter 3

June

His voice gave me chills. He had this musky, deep, croaky voice that made you fall in love with him even more. My trap. His laugh is so gorgeous, he has this little chuckle that could make anyone blush.
We played little games together just to get to know each other, and I found that he had a scholarship in art, one of my favourite subjects. Cupid parents were also what I wanted to be when I was older, it was odd but funny.
He had this wild imagination and sense of humour which could make anyone smile.
I fell for that.
We talked about meeting and I guess we'd never got the chance. But July still had a take.

Late June

The end of june was wet, soggy and droopy. Sometimes it's be pouring, others it'd be slightly sunny but it'd still be wet from the other day. Most days of mine were spend at school, and as soon as school ended, I'd wait for him to text, but funnily enough, I'd have to text him first. It was like I was being ignored and it annoyed me.
He trusted me to have his Snapchat account, meaning I could look at his messages.
He talked to 4 girls, including his ex girlfriends and my sister. I knew that he'd been talking to girls and I didn't mind. I guess we all knew what he was like at that point.
Looking at boys' texts, you could see he unsaved many texts as he didn't want me seeing them. I'm guessing he was either talking about me or my friends.
We kept on talking about meeting and July was a chance. We had tried to meet before but I had late plans, meaning i couldn't attend.

July

July. It was hot. Hotter than I think we'd ever have had it before. We made plans, early July, to meet. We talked about how excited we were and how we'd talk for hours on end whilst sat by the river. It was unfair to think that he'd cancel on me, but I didn't think hed do that. But yet again, he seized to amaze me.
His lack of apology and sorrowness surprised me, apparently you could get a girl excited then leave them hanging.
I tried my best to seem like I didn't care, but all along I did. I cared about stupid little things he did. It made me angry and annoyed because he thought he could just brush me off like a bug.