chapter 4 - small chapter

He makes me feel like I'm loved. Even though he's damn right wrong, he makes me feel special. I hate him and I love him. It's so fuckin' (<sorry) unfair that I'm mixed emotions with him.
He's like this gorgeous boy who wanders into your life unexpectedly and you suddenly fall in love. Only to realise he talks to several other girls behind your back. It frustrates me how much I care about him and how much I'm willing to take for him when he can't love me the way I love him.
His head is filled with lack of respect whilst is heart is filled with love.
He makes you fall in love with him only for him to break your heart.
People don't understand how much he makes me smile.
It's confusing, I know. But when you're in love with a player, you'll understand the sure pain.
I love him. But I hate it.
I'm in love with him. It's final and I can't help it. I've fallen dramatically. Im falling in love with him more everyday. After every call, I go to sleep feeling all warm and cute inside. We're best friends. I talk to him about everything and he talks to me about everything. Hes so kind, sweet, funny and so nice. I'm scared he doesn't actually like me, and is just playing me. After all, it's happened before.
I'm scared to love, I guess. But he seems to different in the best way possible.
I thought