|moving with my mom and brother |

|Maddy's P.O.V|

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock going off  " Ugh  this stupid alarm "I said . I pulled my covers off of my body and stand up from the bed. "I don't want to go. "I said. I sighed and get dressed for school even though it my last day of school. I went downstairs to the kitchen where my dad was cooking breakfast. "Good morning, dad. "I said while giving him a hug. "Good morning sweetheart, do you have everything packed up for your moms." My dad asked me while seating down he placed my plate of food in front of me and started eating. "yeah, all my stuff is already packed, but do I really have to go? "I asked. "Maddy we already discuss this, you have to do your junior and Senior year with your mother and besides aren't you excited to see you bother? "my father asked me."Yes I'm excited so see Scott but I don't want to leave my friends' said while getting up from the table and putting my plate into the sink and headed into my room so I can get ready."

After changing i went down stairs to meet up with my dad so he could take me to the airport so i could go to beacon hills ( At the airport)"dad im going to miss u" i said "me too baby me too"he said (Flight 728 to beacon hills ) "thats me " i said...

( At the airport)
"dad im going to miss u" i said "me too baby me too"he said (Flight 728 to beacon hills ) "thats me " i said " bye honey" he said
(At the Mccall residents)
knocking on the door then a middle age 30 year old women answer 
"hi mom " i said "hey sweetie how you doing "she said "im doing good mom where"s Scott "i said "he is with stiles somewhere"she said

"ok well where is my room"i said then she show me to my room"mom i love and miss you"i said "me to honey me to" she said as she kiss my forehead (First day at beacon hills high)once i walk in i see kids my age and i see scott "hey scott" i yelled ...

(First day at beacon hills high)
once i walk in i see kids my age and i see scott
"hey scott" i yelled then he look back while walking to me with stiles "hey little mccall"stiles said
"hey sis"scott said " scott mom said that you had to drop me off home she told me that this morning"i said "she didnt say that to me and i have lacrosse practice after school" he said "well she told me that this morning and ill wait ok.

(in class)Nobody Pov 

All right, volunteers to the board.I hate math. It's pointless. It's school. School is important, and math is essential. To what? Knowing how much to tip at restaurants. And other less important things like Lydia, Diego, Malia. Um I didn't volunteer. You did now. To the board. Did you go over the notes I gave you? I didn't understand them. X equals 25. And sweetheart? Put away the claws. An axe murderer? A family murdering axe murderer. I already heard about it. Wait. Medicine, economics, engineering Tipping.

(After practice in the locker room )

Hey, Liam. You want to explain what that was out there? What do you mean? That little display. Your little circus act. What circus act? You caught every shot. I was in goal. Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got past you. Yeah, I was the goalie. You guys played this game before? You're a freshman, right? Yeah. But you weren't here last semester. 

I transferred from Devenford Prep. You transferred? Yeah. No, you got kicked out, didn't you? All right. Look! Kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care? I came here to play lacrosse. The team could use a few good players, right? No. No, we don't need any more good players. Actually, we could sort of use a couple. Okay, how'd you get this good? Have you always been this good? Or did it suddenly happen just once over night? Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods during the night of a full Stiles.Hmm. Look, I learned from my stepfather, all right? He made team captain when he was a sophomore. Like you. And yeah I guess I'm just that good. He wasn't ' lying that time .

As a reminder, it's an open tryout today. All positions available. This is a rebuilding season, people. Jackson's gone, Lahey's gone. Greenberg, the one guy I actually wanted gone Was held back. Again. Get your asses on the field. 

Hey, Coach I just wanted to ask if I was still If I'm You know 

You're on the team, McCall. But am I Everything that I was on the team before? All positions are open. Terrible. Horrifying. Pathetic. Unbelievably pathetic. Is that everyone? Yep, that's everyone. I got you. Who came in first? He isn't human. What is he? Like a Were Cheetah? Does it even exist? Is that a thing? I think he's just good. I'm gonna puke, take me somewhere.  Okay. Okay.

the next day 

Maddy P.O.V 

hey Lydia -I said 

hey you-she said 

you seen the new guy -I said 

(Liam walking down the hall towards them) 

hi my names Liam what's your name -he said 

my name is Maddy-I said 

Cute name for a cute girl -he said flirting 

Are you flirting with me -I said 

what if I am -he said coming close to me 

idk my brother will kick your ass if your try that with me so I need some space -I said 

(Scott and stiles coming down the hall )

Liam sees them  

ill see you at tryouts after school ok -he said 

yea ill see u there-I said 

hey stiles Scott -I yell 

sorry cant talk late for Mr. Harris class  -they both said 

At tryouts (NOBODY P.O.V)

hey Liam -she said 

sup babe-he said 

1st of all I'm not your babe 2nd of all why are you shirtless - she said 

ill update when I can sorry for not updating