November 11th.

You know when you go to a toy store and you stay there for hours and hours looking for that perfect toy? How long will you keep looking? How long before you give up and look for a different toy? And what if you find that toy, will you lock it away from everyone else or show it off making everyone jealous? 

We do crazy things when we're in love. We'd shave our hair off, or dye it blue just to make them happy. You'd spend your day planning out your time with them but when you're with them it doesn't go to plan and.. that's what makes it even more special. You don't have to plan every second, the most unexpected moments are the ones that we cherish. 

We spend our lives trying to make every moment perfect, but what if you can do that without realizing it? 

My advice to you is to not live every day like it's your last, but to live it happily with a smile on your face.  You  smile in the face of those who put you down. yeah you may get hurt along the way but we ar stronger than what we give ourselves credit for. 

The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best...

"Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it."-

Ella Wheeler Wilcox 

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."-

Albert Einstein 

We all have our strengths and weaknesses, but when you're together with someone who makes you stronger.. i advice you to not them go.  

So my little cuddlers, the moral of today's chapter is to live life happily. Spend it with the people you love and care about you, spend it thinking of happy times, spend it dreaming about happy times. Do whatever you wish, as long as it brings a smile to your face and it isn't killing you. 

One day you'll find that special toy, you'll find the one that makes everyone else jealous to see you so happy with that toy. You'll love spending time with it because it makes you happy, makes you feel loved. 

Keep looking little ones, the world is a big ass place. You have yet to explore every inch of this earth. Explore cuddlers, adventure starts with taking a step out your front door..

Ta' Ta' for now Cuddlers x